New home

Come on Elizabeth we got to go! My mom screamed. I looked around my room one last time. I walked down the stairs with my two suit cases. I was wearing the usual when we travel. Leggings, ugg's, and a dusty rose sweatshirt. My hair was down and curly, and I did light make up since we are just traveling today. I put my suit cases in the back of the car and got in into the back seat and buckled up. My brother is 26 and he moved out 2 years ago with his girlfriend and they live in Maryland and they said they would come and visit us during the hoildays.
My mom and dad asked me "Are you ready?" Yep I replied back. I put my headphones in and started to get tired so I leaned aagainst the window and fell asleep.
   4 hours later**
My mom woke me up to tell me she got me food since i haven't ate yet. I finished eating my food when my said we are about 2 hours away, I said ok and put my headphones back in and just stared out my window, wondering if i will make friends easily or have friends I should say. As i was thinking my mom told me "were here" she said in a excited tone. I got out of the car and there I saw a beatiful house.

 I got out of the car and there I saw a beatiful house

I couldn't believe my eyes, I was so happy. I ran into the house and found a decent size room with it's own bathroom and a little balcony. I ran downsfairs to grab my boxes and other stuff. My bead and 3 dressers are already put together and everything.
3 hours later**
I after 3 hours of hardwork my room, bathroom and my closet is done. I love my bedroom and bathroom so much.

I went downstairs to see what was for dinner when I saw a man and a women with a boy that looked my age

I went downstairs to see what was for dinner when I saw a man and a women with a boy that looked my age. I went into the kitchen and my mom said "oh patty this my daughter Elizabeth". I said hello and shook the man's hand and then the boy looked at me and winked, I just have him a mean smirk. Then my mom said "Elizabeth will you show Jacob your room?" Sure I said with a additude.
As I was walking into my room I feel someone grab my waist and push me against the wall and then shutting the door. "What the fuck are you doing?"
I said. He just smirked and tried to kiss me. I pushed him away and said "get off Me!" I walked to my bed and say sat down and played on my phone. I feel someone sit next to me and start starring at me. You can take a picture it will last longer? I said with a additude. He just snickered and looked away. What's so funny? You he said. Really I'm funny? Yep. I rolled my eyes and went into my bathroom to put some stuff away when he followed me in there. Man can I get some privacy please?? No he said. Fine then you watch me put away pads then. He looked at me and said. Don't worry about it every girl has one. That made me blush. And he noticed he walked towards me and put his finger under my chin and pulled my head up. I looked straight into his eyes and he looked into mine. His were so memorizing it is like you could stare at him for hours upon hours and not get tired. He pulled me in a kissed my lips. His lips were so soft and gentle. I kissed back when things started to get heated. I put his hands around my waist when I heard my mom tell "Elizabeth Jacob is leaving!" We pulled away and i asked were do you live? Next door he said. Oh I said. You know we aren't finished he said with a smirk. I just giggled and said well I will see you at school tomorow. Ok he said as he walked out. I walked down the stairs with him and our parents said. Awe they look cute together! Mom! I said. Sorry she said. I waved by to Jacob but he didn't wave back... He winked. My face became really red and he chuckled. What is funny Jacob? His mom said. Oh nothing. I smiled and waved to everyone and went back upstairs. There was a note on my bed that said.

Don't be so shy around me, I don't bite,
well maybe just a a little. ;) from Jacob

  I looked around my room and saw no one. Jacob was downstairs how did you put this in my room? I just blew it off and got ready for bed. I put on spandex shorts with a crop top and layed down. I hope he forgets about what happened today. I slowly close my eyes and fall asleep.

Hey eveveryone! How did you guys like it?😆 Leave me comments and votes so I can see.😁 I will be writing the next chapter very soon!😋 stay beautiful!❤💯