First day of school

This morning i woke nervous as hell for school, i don't know what to expect the first day! Will I make friends, I don't know!. Soon after thinking I got out of bed and went into my closet to pick out a outfit for today.

After I got my outfit I put on some music and got in the shower

After I got my outfit I put on some music and got in the shower. I washed my hair and body and then i got out. I brushed my teeth then I blow dried my hair and curled my hair with my curling iron.

After i finished curling my hair I did my normal light makeup I did everyday

After i finished curling my hair I did my normal light makeup I did everyday. ( foundation, concealer,  light eyeshadow, eyeliner and mascara).

After i was finished getting myself ready I had an extra 30 minutes before i had to leave

After i was finished getting myself ready I had an extra 30 minutes before i had to leave. I went downstairs and ate a bowl of cereal and went back upstairs to grab my phone and headphones and my backpack.

After I grabbed my stuff I went downstairs and saw a note from my parents that said

   Dear Elizabeth, Me and your father are on a business trip for 3 weeks and won't be back for a while. We left you 300 dollars for food and school lunch. Good luck on your 1st day of school honey we love you! Ps. The neighbors son Jacob will check up on you time to time to see if you are alright. Love you sweetie!❤❤ love Mom and Dad!

I took the money and put it in the cookie jar on top of the fridge and then I grabbed my car keys and left for school. (Her dad bought her a car a couple days ago😂) I was playing "Did it on em by Nicki Minaj" when I saw a car pull up on the side of me I looked over and saw Jacob and his friend. Jacob winked at me I just looked away and drove off to Starbucks. I got a vanilla bean latte and a muffin, I drove off to school and grabbed my coffee and went into the front entrance of the school. When I got into the office I saw a nice looking older lady looking at a computer screen with her glasses hanging low from her face. Um excuse me can i get my schedule please? I said in a nice voice. Oh yes dear what is your name? She said, Elizabeth Lynn. Here ya go dear. I took my schedule from her and went off to find my locker. My locker number is 1237 and my classes are

1: Advanced Math: Room 409
2: Advanced language arts Room: 305
3: Science:  Room 404
4:SRT:  Room 209
5:Health: Room 307
6:History: Room 302
7:Biology: Room 506

Great I have to run around the whole fucking school I said in a annoyed voice. When I got to my locker I started to put my stuff in, then I felt a hand touch my ass. I turned around as fast as I could to see who touched my ass and then I saw Jacob. He smirked  at me and came closer to me and whispered in my ear "We weren't finished" He said in a low voice. My breathing started to get heavier when he came closer to me. He nibbled on my neck when I let out a tiny moan. I could feel him smirk when he heard me moan. I moved away from him  quickly and said "Well i was" with additude. I slammed my locker shut and walked off to class. I could sense he was staring at my ass but I just walked off. When I got to math I was early so I sat myself in the back of the class and waited for the teacher to notice me. After a few minutes everyone started to come in and take there seats. A lot of people sat by people they knew and then there is me all alone in the back. Except 2 or 3 girls that sat on the right side of me all they way down by were the math books are. After the 2nd bell rings everyone takes there seat and sits down. After when everyone is in there seats i hear the door open and someone barges in. Am I late?! He says No you are on time. "Since there are no other open sits in the front row you will sit in the back with" she checks her paper and says with enthusiasm Elizabeth!. The whole class turns to face me and i just look down at my math book hoping no one will notice I was blushing. Jacob walked backed smirking at me when he sat down. I tried to focus but Mr Jacob wouldn't stop staring at me. I have to admit he is pretty hot. (Idk why I put Mr Jacob just go with it!😂😂)
What are you staring at I say in a whisper to him? You he says Why? Because your beautiful. I started to blush and he caught me blushing and started to chuckle. Shut up I say. So class you guys are getting a project and it will be due Friday the day you guys come back from your break you will have. (I explained in the beginning when they stay at home and let the freshman get used to the school😂😂). Everybody let's out a small groan. Oh hush she says. Your partners are the people sitting next to you. All of a sudden I break into a hot flash and start sweating, my palms get really itchy, and I can't stop thinking about Jacob.  I mean he is really gorgeous well I should sa- your project is about solving a radical equation that leads to Quadratic equation.  Explain in your own words and show your work.  You guys have 5 minutes to talk to your partners. Jacob looks over at me and says "My house tonight at 7" and he winks. I stare at him and shake my head yeah I will be there. I get up and walk out of the class. Uh oh I don't know what I got my self into.

What up beauty's how did you like it?🤔 The next chapter is DIRTY so if your are under 13!! DON'T  read it!! Far warning!😂😏 tell me in the comments what you like about it or what you think of it. I promise I will update either today or tomorrow! Love you guys! Stay beautiful😄😻❤