Vacation pt 2**

I wake up at 8am, Jacob cuddled up against me. I try to pull away to go get ready but Jacob won't let me go. Jacobbb come on we gotta get up I say in a giggle. But babyyyy I don't want to get up! It is to early. Come on you say with puppy dog eyes. Fine he says and let's go. I get out of bed and grab my clothes and go get in the shower. I turn on the water and take off all of my clothes and get in the shower. I wash my Hair and body, Shave my armpits and shave my legs. I get out of the shower and put on a Black lace Bra and Panties set and put on my outfit

 I get out of the shower and put on a Black lace Bra and Panties set and put on my outfit

After getting dressed I brush my teeth and brushed out my hair. I blow dried my hair and straightened it.  After doing my hair I do my makeup. (Foundation, concealer, mascara and winged Eyeliner.) After getting ready I put all of my other stuff in my bags and go find Jacob. He was aready changed and even if he was having a lazy day he still is very hot. Jacob grabbed our bags and called the Uber. I grabbed my purse and locked the door on the way out. 20 minutes later the Uber came and drove us to the Airport. As soon as we got to the airport we had like 15 minutes to spare so we decided to go and get Starbucks before we leave. I got a large black Ice tea (Sweetened) and Jacob was the typical white girl today😂😂 he got a medium Vanilla bean frappachino with EXTRA😂 whip cream😂. After we got are Starbucks we went to Section C but we were in section B so it wasn't hard to get there. We gave the lady are tickets and went through security and got on the plane. Me and Jacob sat next to each other but luckily I got the window seat❤😂. After the like 3 hours on the plane Jacob decided to let his little friend pop up and vist😂😂. I tried not to laugh but he noticed i was. Elizabethhh stop laughing he said with a pouty face. Just help me get rid of it.  Well your just gonna have to wait intill we get to the hotel Mister Jacob and that will be in another 3 hours. Ohhh you are gonna pay for that. Well that is ok with me i said with a smirk. *3 hours later* we grabbed are bags and called another uber to come pick us up. *20 minutes later* When are uber came to pick us up we put our suit cases in the back of the car and got in the backseat. As the uber driver was driving Jacob put his hand on my thigh. I glared at him and all he did was go closer to my heat.  I tried pushing his hand away but he wouldn't let me. As he went closer my breathing started to pick up. There was some sorta way he made me feel so good. I moaned a little bit the uber driver didn't notice.  I decided i would tease Jacob a little to see how he likes it. I put my hand on his thigh and started running up and down. He let out a groan and l looked at me with lust in his eyes. I glared back at him and moved my hand back to wear it was before. He glared at me and whispered in my ear and said Just wait intill tonight In a deep, sexy but Some what Scary. That made me wet just hearing those words but also kind of nervous...
Whats up my beauties!!❤ Gonna be posting more often so be ready💋💋😌