The Wrylationship is Ogre

Shrek dodged because he's Shrek. "If you are Lord Dio I can be your ogrelord..." Shrek giggled. He unbuckled his belt and removed his dirty rags, aka as his pants. Dio was overwhelmed and the only thought he could process was an uncontrollable "WRYYYYYYYYY". So he screamed it aloud. "Want to dance with me, laddeh?", Shrek suggested. Dio smeared some more lipstick on and brought out The World. Shrek strolled over to the light switch and flipped it on. As soon as he did, the dance floor illuminated with various colors. Dio ordered The World to stop time. Moments before, the ogre had tried to summon Crazy Onion, but failed due to The  World's gorgeous abs and immense power. Dio karate kicked Shrek  with his flawless calves leaving a giant bruise and black eye. Lucky for the ogre, but not for anyone else because he is still alive, Jotoro had taught him how to move in time. Shrek winked at the almighty lord Dio. The precious vampire bolted out to his trusty, handy dandy, steam roller.  "YOUR EXISTENCE IS MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA!!!", Dio screamed at the top of his thicc lungs to nobody in particular since time was ceased. Shrek can move so he takes out Crazy Onion "Dio, we have the same type of stand, its useless to punch me" Shrek explained. " Also, I think your existence is muda", he added.