Mike's Cousin(Micky Dolenz)

Imagine being Mike Nesmith's younger cousin. When the Monkees had gotten big, your older cousin asked you to come along with them on tour.

Two weeks later you and Micky had a night in his room. You both were drunk out of your minds and apparently had sex all night.

"Mike, can I tell ya something?" You ask your cousin. He comes over and sits next to you.

"What's up y/n?" He asked. You started crying. How can you tell him that his best friend is going to be a father?! He'd kill you both!

"Please don't kill me or Micky.... I'm pregnant... With his baby." You stutter out. You and Micky have been sneaking around for about two weeks and now your scared half to death.

"MICKY!!!!!" he yells and you being to cry even harder.

"What did you do Mike!!!????" Micky yells when he sees you crying. He's immediately at your side.

"Micky, I'm pregnant," you whisper to him. He has this pained look on his face. Mike just glares at him.

"How could you Micky?!" Mike yells. You begin to cry even harder. Micky stands up.

"I'm sick of your attitude Mike! Look at y/n! She's so upset I'm surprised that she hasn't puked yet!" Micky yells. You stop crying and he helps you up. You both go to his room. He bends down and kisses your stomach, whispering to your guys unborn baby.

"I love you." He says to your belly. You giggle. He stands up.

"I love you also." He says.

A /N: how did you like this one. I thought I did a pretty groovy job.