Head(Mike Nesmith)

Imagine being Peter Tork's younger sister. You decided to drop by the studio that they were at and talk to Pete.

"Oh hey Y/N! What brings ya here?" A familiar Texas accept drawls. You quickly turn around to see mike standing there smiling.

"Oh hey Mike. I just came down to see Peter. What did ya want?" You ask. He smiles and grabs your hand. You two have been dating for about four weeks and you've never had sex before.
-----_------------_-----------------_--------------_---

"Y/N, I don't wanna pressure you to do this with me. We don't have to yknow." Mike says while on top of you. You shake you head and wiggle your hips, earning a moan from Mike.

"I wanna Mike. I'm ready." You say and he kisses you as he enters your body. You moan and hiss in pleasure and pain. He stays still while letting you adjust to his impressive size.

"Mike start moving please!" You say eagerly. He begins to move slowly and you sink your nails into his lower back. He starts to go faster which causes you moan wildly. He thrusts harder and faster until you both reach your climaxes. When he finishes he collapses against you body. You both hear loud knocking at the door and peters voice as well.

"Mike man Jack has been looking for you. And if Y/N's in there with ya tell her to tag along." He yells and you both start laughing uncontrollably. 

Sorry if it sucked. My smut is bad!!!