David

I only have two more chapters left an I'm done with this book so enjoy!

Name: David
Age:13
Eye color: dark brown
Hair color: purple
Personality: outgoing, funny, humor, thrill

                 (Story)
While you was hanging out with David,(F/N), (F/N) outside in the hot spring you wanted to go to the skate park an the pond with ducks an swans. But then a storm hit it was bad, so you guys ran to (F/N)'s house to stay in when the storm where off. In a while you guys played games,listen to music, ate hot pockets an drink some monster. As you was the only one up you was just watching Johnny Guilbert on YouTube, while you was laughing David woke up an scratched his forehead an looked at you like an angel from heaven. You stared at him like he had a spider on he's head, Hello you said in a confusing voice how was your nap, it war relaxing he said. As he sat up an sat by you looking at your phone with a lazy grin on he's face. Can I ask you a question he said, sure what's up. Will..will you go..out with me he said hiding he's face in he's collar jacket, sure you said with a no worry face. He smile an put he's  arm around you an balled he's fist up an rub it on your head. Stop your messing up my hair you said laughing.