Movie night

STORY FOR Thot_Hunter

I grabbed my key's and wallet and headed off to my car, I wanted to see the new movie that just came out. I heard it was awesome and emotional at the same time, I walked to my car and drove off.

5 minuets later

I parked my car and payed for my ticket, "why do I always get the back seats" I said with a sign. I brought popcorn as well and sat down on my seat looking at the dark screen. After like an hour this boy with a dark shirt and red jeans was walking up and down looking so confused an lost he looked up at my way and sat next to me, I just corner eye him looking at him trying to get comfortable. After a while i looked back at him and realized how close he got to me, to be honest I do want to introduce myself to him but I kinda don't want to disturb him or make him think that I'll be annoying. I put my popcorn and looked at him and said "Hi my name is Will"
The boy next to you just looked at u and just greeted you with a smile. Hello Will the name is Bryan he said with a smirk.
You both watch the movie, ate popcorn,shared drinks, and when the movie ended u both left and decided to go to the bar for a few drinks. You invited him in your home to stay over the night because it was raining outside, he slept on the couch while u took the bed and slept silently and peacefully.
The next day you woke up and turned off your alarm clock, you plopped around and saw Bryan next to you. You was shock but u kinda blushed.

Tried my best with this a lot of school work in high school 😩😓🙃 but yeah follow Thot_Hunter he probably makes good books 4 u guys