Sleepover

Requested by Just_Tea_Ha

Charlie.....charlie.....Charlie victor said trying to wake Charlie up sleeping on he's chest, what Charlie said rubbing her eye's looking into he's wonderful brown eye's. You can't sleep now we have a lot of fun things to do he said smiling, like what sleeping she said raising her eyebrows with a smirk. Ha ha very funny he said with an sarcastic voice, no we could draw or watch tv or whatever you want tea ( that's her nickname). Hmmm will can we go to the store and buy some snacks or something, sure we could he said getting up getting ready to leave.

He got he's jacket and keys and Charlie got her shoes and headed towards the door, umm excuse me little girl but where's your jacket he said looking confused. I don't need a jacket I'm just going into the car and store an plus I love the cold she said, he walked to the room and grabbed he's big jacket an threw it on Charlie's face. Really victo- she got cut off by the nasty Oder on the jacket, Victor this jacket smells like an bag off onions she said covering her nose. No it doesn't it smells like an garden of roses he smiling.

IN THE STORE

while you guys was searching for snacks victor was playing around in thy furniture section jumping on the bed and juggling with the pillows, victor leave those alone before you damage something you said yelling in silence, oops he said making you turn around quickly but he was joking and was laughing pointing at you, Charlie walked towards him and grabbed the pillow an hit him until he fell back. But he grabbed your waist to balance he's self but you fell on top off him on the bed, while you guys stayed in that position you kissed he lips and he kissed back the lady was just watching and covering her child's eyes an just walked away just tsk tsk. Charlie rolled her eyes an flicked her off victor laughed and smile.

You guys made it home and just sat on the couch watching tv you was sitting on he's lap with he's hands around your neck, Victor this movie is boring you said in a whining voice. Charlie my sweet tea this movie is okay just keep watching you'll like it he said keeping he's eyes on the tv, you looked at the tv for a few minutes an got bored again. You got an idea you decided to put on victor's long black shirt one with only long black socks, when you got your outfit on you flopped on the couch made victor jump a little. He looked at you up and down and just kept staring at you, omg victor pay attention to the tv it's interesting you said in a quiet voice. After five minutes he couldn't stop looking at you, baby I'm bored he said whining like a baby, just keep watching tv you said smiling. He got the remote and turn off the tv an picked you up and ran into the bedroom.

( I would do the smut but maybe later 😉)

NEXT MORNING

The sun light was shining on your face making you squint your face a little, you looked around an saw victor sleeping like an hibernating bear, you rubbed he's hair and kissed him, goodnight baby boy you said smiling.

Thanks for reading 😜 oh yeah if you want to be in the book just message me and I'll make a chapter ok, oh yeah follow Just_Tea_Ha she probably got interesting books bye💜🦄🌸