Chapter One- Hello

Chapter One

"Hey baby," I hear when I walk into the pop up shop.

I can feel my cheeks burning. I look over my shoulder to see who said it, when a boy winks at me. He has chocolate brown hair that goes past his ears, almost reaches his shoulders. He's cute. He's also taller than me, about 5'8". He's holding a skateboard in one hand and playing with a ring in the other.

His friends mumble something, "Guys shut up, she's kinda hot" he says back to them, they chuckle.

Oh god. Did he just say that? Was he talking about me? I look over and smile a little. He walks over to me, and I began to feel nervous.

"Hey, I'm Robert," He gives me a smile.

It takes me a second but I answer, "Oh hey, I'm Tallulah ."

"That's a really pretty name, Tallulah."

We're both blushing now.

"Aw thanks, " I say and begin to think this is just a regular thing for Robert, hitting on the girls who come into the shop.

We akwardly stand there for a few seconds until I start looking around and he walks back to his friends. A tall, dark skinned guy walks out from the back, he has a green hat with the word "GOLF" on, it doesn't quite cover his big ears. Tyler the Creator. He walks up to Robert and his friends and punches a kid in the arm, the kid has a black hat on with a playboy bunny on it, which is funny considering he has a baby face. Tyler looks over at me and raises his eyebrows a little. I realize I'm staring again when he starts to walk over to me. Holy shit. Tyler the Creator noticed me.

Act cool, Tallulah.

"Hey um I'm Tyler.. Need any help?" His voice is super raspy, even more attractive in person.

He looks nervous, his hands are in his pockets and he's kind of rocking back and forth. He's cute when he's nervous.

"Hi Tyler..." I pause too long , "I'm Tallulah. No um, I'm okay. I think I'm just gonna get this, thanks." I hold up a shirt with donuts all over it.

"Oh okay, lemme get that for you. What size do you need it in?" Awkward. I don't really want to tell him my size but I guess I kind of have to.

"Medium..." I sound hesitant. I hope he didn't pick that up.

"Okay cool I'll be right ba-"

"I CAN GET IT FOR HER!" Robert interrupts Tyler. He sort of yells it.

Why would he want to help me? He runs into the back and a minute later comes back with a shirt in plastic packaging. I walk over to the counter, Tyler walks behind me. I step aside and he continues to walk.

"Get out of the way faggot," Tyler nudges Robert aside.

Tyler gets behind the register and pushes a few buttons.

"Alright normally the shirt is 60 bucks but since you're the prettiest girl I've seen, imma give it to you for 30," he grins.

"What? No you don't have to do that" I say shaking my head but giving him a smile.

"Yeah T, you don't have to do that," Um excuse me? What the fuck Robert shut up.

"I'll just buy it for her," he continues.

"WHAT? No you don't have to do that, Robert."

Why would he want to buy it for me? What's going on? I'm blushing hard now. My face is bright red. Can't these guys just let me buy this and get out.

I feel immensely awkward. I put the whole $60 on the counter.

Tyler with his large hand pushes it back towards me "Nah, keep it," and hands me the shirt.