Chapter 11~~

Tris p.o.v

As I fought the last wolf he got me pretty good I have blood coming out of my side and a hole throw my ear and a scratch across my face. I finally got him pinned down and I ripped out his throat. I looked back at Marcus and walk/limped over to him still in wolf form.
"Well your a good fighter" M
" hah thank but now it your turn" T

I jumped on him and he threw me and I hit the wall and I got up he smashed me into the wall I grabbed the back of his neck and he howled in pain and grabbed the back of my back threw me down on the ground I could not help but howl the I heard a scared scream come from down stairs but Marcus was to much into fighting that he never heard. So I got back a fought as hard as I could .

Hazel p.o.v
As I waited for Heath to fix the phone I heard the fighting form up stair and it sound like some one was thrown on the ground hard and they howled but the Big Bang scared me so I accidentally the out a scream.
" hazel shut up tris is trying to keep us alive and you scream" Heath angrily whispered
"I'm sorry it just scared me" I felt the tear run down my face and he pulled me into a hug and pulled back and handed me the phone I looked at him and he nod for me to try it so it did I called fours number.

Four p.o.v

When I got back to the pack house my mother saw that I was hurt.
" come on four let's get you fixed up ...what happened " she asked me.
" well I found out the Marcus was the rouge the kill tris and her brother old pack and they want to just kill her there not looking for the twin mom there looking for tris" I started to cry .
My mother makes me lay down and she cleans my cuts while she did that my phone started to buzz so I picked it up.
(Four /hazel)
" hello who's this"
" four it hazel tris said to tell you that there are here we just found a phone in the basement and they are fight and have been for a while .....listen "
I just listen and I can her growling the I hear her ...tris howl then there was nothing.
" hazel did it stop "
" yes four I'm scared "
Then there was a big thump and hazel let out a little scream.
" hazel you there"
" yes four some one just left the house "
" hazel stay there I'm on my was just stay on the phone with me ok"
" ok four but please hur- "
Then the phone went dead.
" mom we need to go now " I said in a like now voice.

Tris p.o.v

As I'm fighting Marcus I grabbed one of his leg and bit it then I smashed him into the wall. I wen to go rip out his throats but he stood up and threw me and I hit the tv and then fell to the ground I got up and looked around for him and then I seen him walk to the basement door I ran and just on his back then he fought to get me off but I Dug my claws into his shoulder he howled and grabbed me by the side and threw me to the ground.
" you put up a good fight but I'm going to come for you later "M
" why not finish me now" T
" because I don't fell like it and I need my wound fix but to make sure you don't come after me I'm going to do this " M
He walked up to me and I tried to get up but is was no use, then he turned into a human and put a knife through my stomach and I Howled in pain then he just walked out though the door and I just stayed there then I remember the twin I went to stand staying in wolf form but the pain was to bad I fell to the ground but the twin gave me the strength ,all I need was to think I stood up and made my way to the twin when I go to the door I broke it down.

Heath p.o.v

As hazel got off the phone we heard a wolf walk across the hallways and make its way to the door. It was quite then door broke down and hazel and I ran under the stairs. A wolf came walking down but half it fell down the stairs I got up and started to make my way to the wolf .
"Heath what are you doing" hazel said
I mind link to it (T /tris /he/ for Heath)
"Who are you" he
" h....Heath...it...t..tris"F
"Oh my god tris you have to stay with me ok" he
" Heath .....I ...promised I would .....keep ...you.. guys.....safe " T
" tris four is on his way here just stay with me ok".He

" hazel it tris " And in second hazel was over, she put her hand through tris fur then I seen a knife and gasped.
" Heath what is is " hazel said she look the where I was looking and the gasped too.
" oh tris " hazel started to cry.
" 'tris you have to stay with us ok please" I ask her and she responded in a howl

Four p.o.v

As I drive home I'm speeding and I have not spoken a word sence we left. We finally made it home I ran in and the house was destroyed I looked around and seen two wolfs dead I walked around with my mother by my side. Then I heard foot step and I thought it was tris but then hazel came around the corner. She looked at me then at mom and ran and gave us a hug.
" I was so scared I tried to be brave for tris b...but ....I couldn't " she was sobbing by the end.
" hazel where's Heath and where is tris" I ask she took my hand and lead me down the stairs to the basement and there she was all bloody  and her head in heaths lap she was still in wolf form. I ran to her and put her head in my lap and mind linked.
"Hey baby you did a great" F
I said putting my hand through her fur and her eye forced on me.
" h....hey I ...need you .....to take the...knife..out"T
When she said the I was shocked I looked for the knife and found it I put my hand around it.
" ok on 3 1,,2,,3" I pulled the knife out and she howled and blood gushed out I took off my jacket and tied it around the wound.
" tris why are you still in wolf form" F
" bea ....m..my ...wolf...said I will ....Heal ...faster" T
" I love you tris " F
" ...you...guys...c...can...stay...at..m..my..aunts" T
" ok but let's get you home " F
She tried to get up but fell down and howled in pain.
" tris I'm going to carry you" I picked her up and she howled I walk up the stairs and my mother face turned ghost white.
" tris is letting us stay with her but she needs the rest" I said to her , the twin have been quiet the whole time.
" ok well lets go" I carry tris to her house I opened the door and zeke and Uriah where playing Xbox .

Tris p.0.v

As four carry my wolf across to my house and opened the door the boys where playing Xbox .
" hey tris how was fours" zeke said not turning around because of the game.
" umm guys tris go into a fight ". Four spoke and zeke jumped up and linked minds

" tris are you ok" Z
" I'm..fine.....just..a ..little..sore"T
"You don't sound ok" U
" just...tell...four..to..lay..me ..in..bed" T

"Four she say lay her down in bed" and he started to walk up the stairs carful.

When we got to my room he layed me down and and he layed with me.
" get some sleep tris I will see you and talk to you in the morning" he said and I just howled and not soon after I fell asleep.

And I seen bea in my sleep.
" tris you did good you protect those pups " she said to me
" thanks bea but when can I Chang back to human" I asked
" uhm when you wake up you stab wound is healing and Alex fours wolf I going crazy and he thinks it his fault that your like this" she said
" it was Marcus not his I will talks to him when I get up bye bea love you"
" love you to tris"

Then there was darkness and good darkness.

~I hope you like it ~