Chapter 32~~

Zekes p.o.v
On the way to the packed house tris looked pale and was coughing up blood.
" tris try the keep pressure on your stomach" I told her she nodded and looked at me and smiled her teeth had blood on them then she spoke,
" y..you ...know...what's.....f..funny" I shook my head no.
" well...th...this..time....I...n...never got...shot ...but .... I'm ... still... dying ..." she had a sarcastic laugh I looked at her like she was crazy.
" your not going to die" she laughed again and shook her head.
" I ...l..love you ...z..zeke" the she leaned back and closed her eyes and I drove faster when I was about 1 minutes away from the pack house I got a call from shauna.

(Shauna/zeke)
" come to the hospital four got shot twice  there trying to stop  the bleeding but there losing him"
" shauna four and tris are mated , bounded he dies she dies , he bleed she bleed ... shauna I'm going to the pack"
"Oh my god I forgot about that ... .......oh shit zeke the pack doctor just walked in "
"Let me speak to him "
"Hello"
"Hi its zeke four got shot so Tris is shot to and I'm losing her what do I do"
"Well bring her here and I will see what I can to and if the two mates are close they will be a little stronger"
I hung up the phone because tris started to cough up a lot of blood . I did a quick u-turn and speed tot he hospital...

Shauna p.o.v

As I'm waiting to hear about four zeke comes running in carrying a limp tris.
"I NEED HELP NOW I LOST HER PULES " he had tears running down his face , three doctors come and take her out of his arms. They put her on the stretcher one doctor jumped on her and started doing chest compressions and then they wheel her and way and zeke started following them until one doctor said no.

" four " I looked at the doctor and walked over to him.
" I'm here for him for now his going to be wife might have just passed away ..." I broke down crying.
" I'm sorry .... he's looking for tris would you like to speak to him" I nodded and followed the doctor in to a room and there lays Tobias looking pale and blood all over the floor.

Tobias p.o.v

I feel so weak I was about to close my eye when the door opened I looked to see who it was and it was Shauna tears streaming down her face.
" h...hey" I said my voice weak and my throat sore.
" hey how you feeling" she asked
" I..like ... I just .. g..got .. shot" she let out a little laugh.
" s..Shauna..where's ....tris" her face dropped
" well you know how you guys are Bonded you die she dies you get hurt she gets hurt well when you got shot she got shot to zeke was taking her to the pack doctor then I called him and and he found out the James was here ... an when he got here she had little pules to none...... but I'm going to see anything has happened... " she was about to leave but tris could be dead.
" w...wait are ...you saying...m..my..tris...is..d..dead... " I felt tears fall down my face and she looked panicked ,
"No no I'm not saying that I'm going to go a talk to zeke" I nodded I felt tired so I closed my eyes.

Uriah p.o.v
Well I'm all good I walk out of the hospital room , when I walked pass the waiting room I seen zeke, Marlene, Chris and will ,I walked into the room and Marlene attacked me in hugs and kisses.
" thank god your ok your ok " she said I looked around a noticed tris or four are not here.
" hey we're is tris and four "I asked and everyone put there head down, then a doctor came out.
" tris pedrad " zeke stood up and walked towards him in that time I noticed his shit was covered in blood.

Zekes p.o.v
" hello I'm delf I'm one of the doctors working with James Luna tris has her heart beat back, the bleeding has slowed down we are just cleaning her up and her and Four will be in the same room" I let out a breath in relief.
" oh and alpha four is in room 645 you can go and wait there." I nodded and we all walked into fours room his eyes were shout but I could tell that he was not a sleep.
" hey four " Uriah said and four opened his eyes and when he looked at me his eye went huge
"Z..zeke are you ok" I looked down and seen I was covered in blood.
" yeah it's just tris's "I said and his eye went even more huge
" is...is she ok" I could tell he was trying not to cry.
" she is now she should be coming to this room soon" his face lit up and then the doctor rolled in a pale tris.
She was a sleep so they put her right beside four and he looked at her and let a breath out and closed his eye that when Shauna push us out.
" hey what are you doing " Marlene yelled at her
" they should rest me and zeke are going to the house so he can get cleaned up and you have to leave" we all nodded and left the hospital.

-here another chapter... sorry I'm taking so long exams are coming up and I'm studying-