A Fall Walk

Draco's POV

"Hurry up, love!" Harry called up to me. I quickly rummaged through my closet, and picked up the nearest article of clothing. It hadn't been washed in about a week, but Harry would get annoyed if I didn't hurry. So, Ibuttoned up the green shirt, and ran down stairs. 

Harry had his hands on his hips when I got to the bottom of the stairs. He raised an eyebrow, and I smirked happily. A quick kiss erased Harry's annoyed expression, and I turned to open the door.

"Okay. Let's go," I said, grabbing his hand. I locked the door behind us, and we set off on our walk. 

"I had fun yesterday," Harry said a minute later. He was referring to when we stayed in bed and cuddled. I smiled.

"So did I," I said. I kissed his cheek, and he leaned his head onto my shoulder.

"I love you," Harry told me.

"I love you too, Scarhead," I answered. We walked down the road to the edge of the forest. I sat down on a log, and Harry sat on my lap. He pulled me into a kiss, and I placed my hand on his knee. We soon stopped, and took in the view of the lake. It was almost as beautiful as Harry.
The sun started to disappear behind the clouds, and we headed back home. We ate dinner, and went upstairs to cuddle.