A Run Through The Woods

Draco's POV

"Don't just hang about...SNATCH 'EM!" The leader of the Death Eaters yelled. Harry grabbed my hand, pulling me deeper into the woods. Several groans and screeches sounded from behind us. They caught Ron and Hermione.

I stopped, but Harry continued to tug at my arm. Ron was being held back by Grayback, and Hermione was getting choked.

"Let her down! I'll tell you everything! Please!" Ron sobbed repeatedly. Hermione grunted,

"Run!" and I took off along with Harry.

There were zaps echoing off the trees. Pounding feet followed us. We ran faster, thinking it was a Death Eater. I glanced behind me, and saw Ron and Hermione. A few seconds after turning around, a very long, loud scream came drifting into the air. I turned my head again, and saw a familiar figure lying on the  ground...the figure had red hair.

Hermione's loud, heavy sobs became fainter as we continued into the trees. There was still one Death Eater chasing us. When we finally  reached a clearing, Harry stopped. I stepped in front of him.

"Draco, I just want you to know how much I love you." 

Tears pricked the corners of my eyes, and the Death Eater continued pelting toward us.

"I love you too, so much," I whispered, and I pulled him into a passionate kiss.

The Death Eater was now about ten feet away from us, and still gaining. He drew his wand, aiming for me. Harry quickly sensed danger, and shoved me to the ground.

"That's my boyfriend, you prick!" Harry yelled, shooting spells at him. They were fighting on the ground. A miniute later, the light and noise calmed down.

The Death Eater ran away, but Harry was lying unconscious on the ground. My eyes widened in shock and fear. I rushed over and checked his heart. He was alive, but barely. Then more pounding feet came into ear shot. I froze, still on thee ground. The loud feet came closer, and I drew my wand. A quiet crying came from the same place as the running.

Hermione came bursting out of the brush, and I spun around. She hugged me, and tears spilled over my red cheeks.

"Is Harry...?" Hermione asked, trembling.

"No...but he needs help, and I don't know what to do!" I sobbed. 

"Shh, calm down, Draco," Hermione told me.

"Dra...gon..." I heard a small whisper, and quickly turned to face Harry.

"Harry!?" I said, kneeling down next to him. Harry opened his a beautiful eyes, and tears rolled down his face.

"Draco, this is...this is the end," Harry whispered. I started sobbing again, my breathing heavy.

"Shh...don't cry...Dragon." Harry continued.

"No! Harry! Please! Don't do this to me! I can't! I can't do it! I want to die too! Please  don't do this to me, Harry!" I was sobbing uncontrollably.

"Draco...I love you."

"I love you too."

"I'll miss you, Dragon."

I sobbed again, and Harry closed his gorgeous eyes. Just like that he was gone. Gone.