Prolog

Roman's POV:

i had just been summoned by Thomas, and he hadn't done it for a video, so i knew something was off. "Roman, haven't you noticed something off?" he stated. i then responded, "come to think of it, i have. i wonder why Anxiety doesn't do his job anymore." he then responded quickly, as if he was worried, "that's exactly what's wrong, and i want you to check up on him, see if he's ok, i'm really worried about him." i then responded, worried as well, "ok Thomas, i'll check up on him" he nodded and i sank back into his mind

i walked to Anxiety's room, then knocked on the door. i got no responce, so i walked in. i walked into the bathroom of his room, seeing as the door was half open, and saw something that would normaly make me pass out. i saw Anxiety sprawled out on the floor, blood all over him, a knife in his hand, the blade covered in blood, blood all over the floor. he was unconsouse, but still breathing. there was blood coming out of his mouth. i took the knife out of his hand and put it on the floor. i checked him for wounds and found a deep cut on his stomach, and a LOT of cuts on his arms and legs, all of which where bleeding. i grabed the first aid kit from under the sink, which had a stiching kit in it. having no time to loose, i got the alcohol and cleaned all of the wounds. i then got the stiching kit and carefuly, but quickly, stiched up teh cut on his stomach, then i stiched up the cuts on his arms and legs. i then got the gause bandages and wraped up his torso, arms, and legs. i picked him up like a was picking up a baby [cause he cant pick him up bridal styl] and i walked to my room, not caring that there was blood all over my cloths and hands. i placed him in my bed and sat next to him, and i had absoloutly zero intention of leavig his side, not when he's nearly dead.