Finding The Cause

(Marry Christmas everyone! I still have no inspiration, but I'll try my best on this crappy phone! Also, a quick note before the chapter starts, I won't call Anxiety by his real name, Virgil, for a while, because he will reveal his Name as the plot progresses. Anyways, that's all I had to say! Lets get this train rack-a-rollin'! {If you get that you get a follow})

Roman's POV:

I told anxiety to rest, and he started resting immediately. I went out into the commons and sat down, my mind was all over the place, I couldn't comprehend this. First Anxiety tries to kill himself, then he loses his voice. I need a moment to think, I need someplace quite, someplace where nobody else goes. Aha! The imagination! Nobody ever goes there! I found Patton and told him to look after Anxiety. I then started to walk to the imagination, when I got there, all I could do was think, I just.... thought.... That was until I heard a noise from behind me... I turned around, only to be knocked unconscious....

Logan's POV:

I had a feeling that something was off with princey, I went into his room, and he wasn't there, but Patton told me that he might be in the imagination, so, I went there even though only Princey goes there. I found Princey unconscious, his head was bleeding. Of coarse, blunt force trauma, something had knocked him unconscious. I picked him up, but I heard something, a faint whisper, it spoke "Anxiety's gone mute, and 'she' is the blame..." I was a bit unnerved, so I took Princey and got out of there, I put him on my bed, seeing as Anxiety was still occupying his, and I grabbed a first aid kid and patched him up, I would have to tell him what happened when he woke up...

(I FINALLY DID IT ARE YOU PROUD OF ME!!!! I FINALLY UPDATED! WOOOOOOOOOO! Anyways, yeah, I'm pretty happy with this. Take it easy guys, gals and non-bionary pals, peace out!)