At Stevie's House

Dang, I can't believe I'm back writing this after over a half a year...
Obviously, I've gotten into some new artists since this book was last updated, so they may find their way into this story.

Stevie Nick's POV:

So, after school, I decided it would make sense to invite over a couple friends to help me with my work for the school dance. Obviously, I had to have Tom over, and Tom recommended that we have over John Lennon and Jimmy Page, so that ought to be fun!

So, I went to my locker, and then I continued on home with the crew of ready workers! I walked on home with Tom and the guys. My house is really close to the school, so that was definitely very fortunate.

When everyone is settled, I say, "Alright guys, we need to settle what exactly everyone
is going to do."

"Perhaps we should tag team," John says.

"Well Stevie," Tom says, "You already have some supplies and such, how about John and Jimmy go to the craft store?"

"Sound great, Tom!" I say. With that, John and Jimmy head out, and me and Tom go down to my basement. There are piles upon piles of random craft supplies to go through, so we start digging. For the next half hour, we dig up random sheets of tissue paper, paints, glitter, and even some little lanterns. All of this is perfect for the chic side of shabby chic.

Meanwhile...
Jimmy Page POV

So, Stevie sent me and John out on a mission to locate some material from the craft store, and I ask John, "Hey, so is there a theme for this dance?"

"Yes, its shabby chic. Now, if I know Stevie, I know she'll have all of the chic part provided, so I guess we need to look for the shabby part."

"Sounds good!" I say. When we arrive at the store, I say, "Hey, let's break up and try to find some stuff independently, and then we meet back up at the register in, say, forty minutes."

With Lennon gone, that left me plenty of time to search and think. I always work better alone. I walk up and down the aisles, finding all sorts of random shabby looking material. Too bad we're designing for a dance, some of this would actually just make for nice decor. I see intentionally damaged pots, and sheets of interesting fabric. I collect as much as I can, and then go on my way.

I look down at my watch, and see that it's time to check out. I get to the register, and it seems that John has picked up all sorts of materials of his own thinking. We purchase our material, and then head back to Stevie's.

Stevie's POV

After about a solid hour of the guys being away, me and Tom have been rather busy making decorations. Finally, John and Jimmy are back.

"Man, you guys sure found a lot of nice stuff!" Tom interjects.

We immediately get to work without a sound. We all go about adding in all of the new material, all of us using our artistic knowledge to make decorations that are both shabby and chic.

By the time we finish, a couple hours have passed. We all look around at the work we've done, and we are all very pleased.

I'm still trying to find my footing with this story again, so bear with me!