School Festival is here~! (Part 1) Rival

Author's note:

Minna! I'm so sorry that I only updated now.

Though it's only Part 1.

*I'm sorry if most words were being used too many times.*

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

(Eren's POV)

"School festival's here!" I shouted while Armin and Mikasa only raised their fist up high.

We shouted our joy in front of the main gate of our school, Shingeki High.

We saw a lot of posters and tarpulines around the whole school. And it's crowded.

"Nee... Eren, let's go around the school." Armin requested.

"Sure. Mikasa... Wanna come too?"

"Yeah." she replied.

As we entered the school we headed at the third floor first. It is where our room is. Since our class decided to do a Movie House, rather the Student Body Council does.

Before we enter our room, I saw at the other room that it's kinda more crowded than us.

I took a peek to what's going on. I was about to vomit and get killed when I saw Jean wearing a maid cat uniform with a cat ears on his head. He looks so damn stupid!

I 'pfft'. "Oi! Jean!" I called out to him and pervertly whistle that made him embarrassed.

"Fuck you! Eren!" He raised his right hand while his middle finger's up.

"Bastard! Go back to work!" Annie smacked Jean at the stomach.

Annie's wearing a butler suit. "Nice clothes! Annie." I did the thumbs up.

"Thanks." she said. Then she returned on working.

"Hmm... now that you mentioned it... Their class decided to do a 'Crossdressing Cafe'. So that's why they're dressed like that." I thought. "Poor Jean..." I 'tsk'

"Eren!" I snapped when someone suddenly called me.

I looked around and there I saw Mikasa and Armin waving at me, they're standing near the stairs.

"Eren, let's go look somewhere else." Mikasa said.

As they started going down, I ran to them so I can catch up.

"Yeah! Wait up!"

We went down together while chatting what should we visit next.

I stopped when I noticed a person I wanted to meet since morning, Levi-senpai.

Levi-senpai's walking to the East

Armin and Mikasa noticed me and asked...

"Eren, Are you alright?" Mikasa asked.

"Eren... Why do you suddenly froze like that? You know you did that last time." Armin complained.

My eyes widened as I pointed out Levi-senpai. Both of them look.

"President Levi? What's wrong with him?" Mikasa asked.

"Well, It's becau--!!! MMMMmmm!!!!" When Armin's about to explain to Mikasa, I rudely covered his mouth and drag him up the stairs "Mikasa! I'll just talk to Armin for a bit! Just go at Christa and Ymir there for a moment." I pointed out and left her all by herself while I drag Armin away from her and Levi-senpai.

'Did he notice us?' I thought.

"You bastard! You promised me that you'll never tell to anyone!" I scolded. "Oh! I forgot! I'm sorry Eren!" Armin said giggling like it's nothing, making me irritated. "Eren..." I got distracted when someone just called me. I looked at my side and found Levi-senpai standing beside me.

"Senpai?!" I jumped back out of shock. I looked like an idiot.

"Can I borrow Eren for a bit, Armin?" Senpai asked. "Ugh... Sure...?" he answered unsurely.

 "Follow me, Eren." he said, starting to walk ahead of me, then I followed. We left Armin, morelike I ditched him. Not technecally DITCHED. While looking back I saw Armin went down to follow Mikasa.

"Senpai... Where are we going?" I asked while following him at his back.

He unexpectedly stopped that caused me to bumped at him. "Sorry! Senpai!" I apologised. "It's fine. Nah... Eren..."

"Hai...?"

"What's your answer?" he turned around to look at me, straight in the eye. I gulped. Before I answer I looked around