Basketball Practice (Part 2) At The Rooftop

Eren...

Eren...

Eren...

Levi flinch when he heard an early time-out, coming from coach Pixies.

He made a sign to all regulars to come near him.

Levi felt something bad going to happen next.

"I have something to say to everyone." Pixies speeches to a whole group of 5 members.

"Especially to you, Levi." he turns his head at their captain's figure, who's patiently waiting for what their coach's going to say. Coach Pixies says this in a stern manner.

However, based on his face, it's a bad news to Levi.

"You are out." as he finally says that all of them gasped in shock. Levi's eyes widens as he tries to retort. "Wh-why are you removing me from the game?! It's just starting! We're still going to win this!! Coach-" while Levi's still rages from anger that almost the other team could hear them, he was cutted when Coach Pixes interrupts.

"That's enough. Levi, what I said just now is clear. You are out!" he demandingly said that made the raven haired senior shut his mouth. But, again, he tried retorting.

"Well! If I'm out, then who's going to replace me to play with Kurosawa High?! No one right? So don-"

"That problem's already been solved. I told Petra to excuse a member of our basketball team at his class. Since this game might ruin our reputation in the whole Shingeki High if we lose this one. Because of your play, Levi." he says with confident tone with a little bit irritated.

"Coach Pixies! We're here!" Petra suddenly jumps out of nowhere. She's with a guy naming Fukuda Ren, a shooting guard as well. However this player's an amateur, not like Levi himself that almost like a pro.

But they didn't have any choice. This is the first time they'll be gambling such reputation.

"I excused Fukuda-kun at his class and their teacher allowed us." Petra explains, making Levi felt more troubled and stressed.

He had no choice but to follow Coach Pixies and sat on the bench defeatedly.

"Levi, listen, your problem will only cause the game to a failure. I expect earlier that you could handle your problem in the game but what I've observed is enough."he said to the captain, since he also knew what had happened to him.

"Damn it!" he curse as he covers his face with his two palms. He felt so irritated that even in this pratice match, his problem got affected. He felt like he embarrassed his name in the whole Shingeki High, at that.

'How pathetic of me...' he mutters angryly.

After Levi got subbed out, Shingeki High had no chance of winning the first half.

Score board of Shingeki High : 32 points while Kurosawa High got : 53 points.

Such huge gap was made when Levi left the court. Kurosawa once was the losers before and now they're about to win just because the captain left the whole team.

When the first half finished, they had 30 minutes of break and all of them went back to their respective locker rooms.

"Where' Levi?" Coach Pixies asks the team as they looked around the whole locker room.

"Where is he?" mutters Gin. "Levi-san just went out for a while." says Petra with a sound of depressed.

"Then why didn't you follow him?" Aurou asks sarcastically to their manager. "You should have comforted him and called him bac--" "He shouted at me. He told me to leave him alone." Petra cutts Aurou at that.

Erd taps Aurou's shoulder. "What Petra meant was Levi needs his alone time to cools off his head."

. . . . . . .

(Levi's POV) [Roof Top of Shingeki High]

I quietly sat on the floor while the wind annoyingly blows onto my face.

It feels good but annoying.

Gladly, I chose this place to cool off my head for the meantime. No one's around so no one's bothering me.

"Levi, listen, your problem will only cause the game to a failure. I expect earlier that you could handle your problem in the game but what I've observed is enough."

 Just remembering what Coach Pixies had told me makes my anger return.

Only if that letter hadn't showed up!

Only if Coach Pixies hadn't given that to me in the first place!

I let myself to fall on the floor so I can lay down. I crossed my arm below my head and stared at the sky.

"I wanna play..." I said to nobody while my eyes started closing slowly.

"Eren..." I mumbled, feeling that my eyes started to heated up. I know that I'm gonna cry any time soon.

"Why do you get so easily misunderstood!" there, I silently cried pathetically.

I wanted to play for the team! I wanted to play while Eren's there to support me! Why do I get so hurt in such small problem!

If Eren just let me explain what's inside that shitty letter of Erwin, then this problem would have been solved early!

Why do I let myself fall for that always-getting-misunderstood-brat?!

"E-eren..." I said between my cries. But then I suddenly flinch when I heard a familiar voice. I quickly open my eyes when I also notice that a shadow blocked the sky on my sight.

I felt surprised when I noticed his brown silkly hair wave onto the blowing wind.

"S-senpai?" it's very obvious the shock that was painted on his face.

I rushly got up and blink few times.

It is Eren...

[A/N: Yey! IT's Levi-chan's birthday! And if any of you have seen my message, days ago, then I'm sorry. I should have submitted 3 chapters but I only updated 1. I'll finishing it by tomorrow. I really thought that there would be a wi-fi at my granny's house. But they said my cousin took it away.

Great. (-___-)