The Letter

Author's Note: Sorry if it's too short but I'm updating two chapters. :'))

----------------------------------------------------------

It's now morning, and there Eren Jaeger still sleeping at his bed.

Even if his alarm clock rings loud that can be heard through the whole house, still the teenager won't budged. Until he was slapped by his one-and-only mother with a spatula in the head.

"ITTAII!!!!" Eren screamed as he quickly got up while caressing the pain-spot on his head and about to give a piece of his mind whoever did that. ut before he do so, he frozed when he realized that it's his mother with her deadly look.

"You moving out of your bed to get ready to leave this house or you'll wait here as I get something to skin you alive?" said his mother with her cold demanding tone. Eren 'eeped' and rushed getting off of his bed while only wearing his white underwear, knowing he'll be really dead if he didn't follow her.

"Take a bath quickly! You're going to be late!" his mother informed her idiot son, in a nice gentle way.

Eren's mother observed her son enters rushly the bathroom along with his towel on his shoulder hanging. "Mattaku!," she sighed, "he never change."

(Eren's POV)

As I enter the bathroom, I removed quickly my underwear revealing my ------- , oh! forget that!, and panickly enter the shower room to start already. I, first, rubbed my throbbing head from that slapped I just received first thing in the morning.

"Ittai.." I muttered and twisted the screw then water started to sprinkled above my head.

"I forgot!!" I suddenly exclaimed when a play back from yesterday came in my small brain. "I promised to watch senpai's basketball game later! And later's the last day of the school festival!" I raised my fist up and shouted 'YES!' as I jump with my tip toes like a girl who have seen a cockroach near her. *Eren only does that when he is alone in the bathroom.*

I stopped jumping when an another thought came inside my mind. I massaged my chin like I have a beard and slowly think, "I wonder, if senpai can make a shoot at his midget height." I asked to my self as I imagine Levi-senpai shooting epicfailly as it rebounds at the ring or maybe it didn't made half way near the ring.

I just let out a 'pfft'.

~Meanwhile on Levi Rivaille's POV~

"Ac-choo!!" I sneezed out of nowhere, when I was about to take another sip on my coffee. "Damn, someone must have insulted me." I mumbled before I take another sip of my coffee. "Whoever that is, I'm gonna murder him." deadly dark aura grew at his back and started to surround him and the whole place.

(Back on Eren's POV)

"Eeeiikk---!" that weird moment I felt goosebumps all of the sudden. "Maybe it's just the cold water."

-Time Skip-

 "Bye Mom!" I told her in the kitchen and she gave me a wave of saying 'Bye! And be careful you little shi--! I mean little son!" *she really didn't mean that way* XD