First day

On my first day of school, I decided to ride my motorcycle to school, just to look like a badass.

I changed into my outfit, adding my leather jacket on top and ran out with my backpack.

When I arrived at the school, I got a lot of stares. I parked in the front and hopped off my bike. I hadn't worn a helmet, just cus I never have before.

I grabbed my backpack and started off to the front office.

People were staring a ton. I didn't care. School didn't really matter. I knew all the material already, since back in the 40's I could have gone for my GED(I was pretty advanced), but didn't, since well, war.

By the time I got to first hour, I was five minutes late.

The teacher was pretty nice about it, and just told me to introduce myself. I said my name was Rebecca Barnes, and then I took my seat in the front. I didn't mind sitting in the front.

It took off my jacket, and everyone gasped.

I just smiled at the teacher, who was 😮.

"Well, well, ummm, well." He stuttered. Then he seemed to compose himself and continued on saying class rules and such.

The day was boring until PE.

We got to run, and I was excited. I had a feeling that I was the fastest, being a super soldier and all.

Turns out, I was right. I beat everyone by about 4 minutes.

Afterwards, we were allowed to lift weights, and a bunch of boys were trying to show off. I walked over and asked for a turn. They all smirked and offered to unload some weight.

"Naw, I was actually going to ask you to put a couple hundred more on."

"You can try, but don't blame us if you get smushed." One guy said. I just smiled at him.

They loaded it up to 300 lbs and I layed underneath it. Raising both arms, I easily lifted it and performed several perfect bench presses.

"Your weird arm is cheating!" One guy said, half angry half shocked.

I let my metal arm fall, and continued to bench press with my normal arm. They all gaped. Idiots.

I just laughed.

"Beat that." I said, as I walked away. Everyone was staring. I heard some girls whispering.

"She's so creepy."

"I know. Just look at her arm."

"That's the ugliest fing arm I've ever seen."

"Hey!" I yelled, walking over, "I lost my arm falling off a train in Russia when I was 15 during a war. My brother died that day. So did my best friend. You don't get to talk shit about my arm."

They all looked horrified.

"Oh my god." The leader gasped, "you are such an attention seeking liar!" She sneered at me.

I lost my temper. I socked her right between the eyes with my normal arm. She screamed and fell down.

"If you want to insult me, then go ahead, but no one disrespects my brother." I growled at her.

When I turned around, all the boys were cheering. So was my gym teacher. And the girl's 'friends'. Apparently she wasn't liked very much.

After school, I walk out to my bike and see a crowd of people around it. When they see me, they part and I can walk through. I hop on and rev my engine. People all scramble to get out of my way.

I speed out of the school parking lot.

I'm stopped at a stop sign, when a really nice sports car pulls up. A bunch of guys hang out of the window, cat calling and wolf whistling. I flip them off with my metal arm, and their faces fall. It's pretty hilarious.

I reach the tower in no time and quickly run upstairs.

"JARVIS, tell Bucky that I'm home and in the training room."

"Of course, Miss. Rebecca."

I go to my room to change into workout clothes.