Donuts

Rebecca's POV.

I was released from my chains and led to a shower. The guards weren't happy about letting me go, but one does not argue with Tony Stark.

I was so happy when I saw Bucky. Shield's treatment of me was so bad, that I couldn't tell whether I was in Hydra or Shield.

I cleaned up for the first time in forever, and was escorted to the meeting room.

When I arrived, Ross, Cap, Buck, Tony and the rest of the Avengers were there. They all stared at me as I walked to sit by Bucky.

They all started to yell at Ross, but I was distracted by a box of donuts that was left in the middle of the table by the last group in here. There were a bunch of different types. Glazed, custard, cream, jam, apple pie, frosted, cinnamon sugar, plain, powdered, even a pretzel donut/bagel thing.

Bucky must have noticed me looking enviously at the box, because he reached forward and grabbed the entire container.

"Donut? You looked like you were trying to eat them with your eyes."

I immediately grabbed a cream filled one and ate it in three huge bites. I proceeded to eat about eight more. One of each kind, of course.

As I licked my fingers, I noticed that everybody was staring at me.

"Hungry much?" Natasha asked, raising her eyebrows. I nodded.

"I don't even know when the last time I ate was." I happily took another cream donut.

Bucky suddenly got very still. He turned on Ross.

"You didn't FEED HER?!?!" He lunged forward, across the table, only to be beat by Steve, who tackled Ross to the ground. Suddenly all of the Avengers were standing over Ross, having all produced weapons out of thin air.

Ross just stuttered and bumbled around like a fool. Bucky was not amused, but before he could kill the snake, he was distracted by me throwing up all my donuts.

Bruce was by my side in a flash. "Hey, it's okay, you just ate too much. You need to start small." He rubbed my back as I threw up more bile.

"Thanks, Bruce." I said, smiling at him.

Then, I leaned forward, and vomited more chunks all over his lap. Perfect.

He squealed, as I apologized, only to throw up more, although I didn't have any food in my stomach, I still had plenty of stomach bile. He kept whimpering even after I had stopped. (Imagine Pitch Perfect here...)

Bucky ran around the table and rubbed my back, comforting me. He gave me an napkin, and Steve went to get me some water.

Bruce went to change, but when he got back, he demanded that I be put into his custody to nurse me back to health. Ross didn't have much of a choice.

Tony 'unsigned' the accords,a don made Ross appeal them.

Ross tried one last ditch effort to save himself.

"Tony, please. There is no need to repeal the accords. They are still needed. For example, do you even know what Rebecca and Bucky did?" He smirked.

Buck and I went stalk still.

"Yes, and I don't care. I know they couldn't control it." Tony surprised us all by throwing his arm around Bucky. "I loved them and I still miss them, but revenge will do nothing and Rebecca needs Bucky and I love Rebecca like she's my daughter."

I smiled and hugged him. "I'm still sorry, Tony."

"I know, but it's okay, hon." He hugged back.

"Now, we are going back to he compound. Feel free to call anytime, Ross. I'll put you on hold. I like to watch the little light blink."We all laughed and walked out after Tony.