Just friends

It was another sunny day, and gumball had just woken up. He admired Darwin in his sleeping form, layed down on the bed below him. He wanted to tell him. He wanted to tell him so bad, but he couldn't. Darwin started to wake up and gumball smiled sweetly. Darwin loved gumball too, but he was scared to tell him because he knew he was with penny. The perfect, straight, cheerful, penny. Darwin thought otherwise. He had dreams of him and gumball being together and it hurt him that he couldn't be. Today was the day he would confess his love.

"How'd you sleep Darwin?" Asked gumball sheepishly. "Just fine. You?" "If you slept well I slept well" he immediately regretted it and winced at what he just said. Gumball and Darwin stared at eachother with love deep in their eyes and both leaned it for a kiss.. it happened. Gumball put his arms on Darwin's shoulders and deepened the kiss. They both pulled away and said faintly "I love you." They realized how late it was and quickly got dressed. They went downstairs, ate breakfast, waved their parents goodbye and hopped on the bus. Mrs. Simeon said they had a pop quiz today and the whole class groaned. (Rest of the school day blah blah blah)

It was 4:00 when they got home and pure lust filled Darwin. He pushed Gumball up against a wall and started kissing his neck. Gumball gratefully but puzzled asked Darwin "wha- what are you doing?" He responded with "just confessing my love " *winks* Gumball realized what was going on and quickly started taking part. Before they knew it they were making out and they still hadn't done their homework. Neither cared, they were having a moment that homework could wait for. Both pulled away, giddy from having their gay dreams come true.(wtf I want to kill myself "giddy from having their gay dreams come true"what the actual fuck) They kissed one last time and started studying together and after, they watched YouTube together and fell asleep in each other's arms.