Birthday surprise

It was now Sunday, Gumball's birthday and Darwin had something special in mind. Darwin went to kiss Gumball's neck but to his surprise he was pushed away. He thought oh Gumball is probably just tired. I'll let him sleep. It had now been an hour and Gumball was in a good mood again. He gave Darwin a passionate kiss and said "morning sexy" which made Darwin laugh. He said "well goodmorning there birthday boy!" Gumball giggled. Gumball knew his birthday surprise very quick. Before Gumball could say another word he was on his back with Darwin over him. He said "oh you naughty boi." They made out for a good minute and then the clothes ripping began. Still kissing, Darwin unbuttoned Gumball's pajamas and he did the same to Darwin. Darwin looked at Gumball with lust and pinned him to the bed. This was the day they were actually 'doing it'. (Alrighty here we go Im warning you) both pulled each other's pants down leaving them in only boxers today Gumball's were dark blue and Darwin's were dark orange. Darwin started kissing all down Gumball's body. (I'm gonna stop here) after they DID IT they got dressed and finished with a lustful "I love you."

In the next chapter it'll be less kinky more fluffy. Because I know my eyeballs lost their virginity.