Kisses and confession

It was now Tuesday and Gumball and Darwin are officially dating. Both woke up at the same time this morning and Gumball climbed down his ladder to kiss Darwin goodmorning. They loved eachother so much. They got dressed and almost started making out but they were conscious of the time. They went downstairs waved parents goodbye, walked out the door holding hands and hopped on the bus. Another boring school day went by, and before they knew it it was over. They sat next to eachother in the back of the bus and kissed eachother passionately until they realized everyone was staring. They quickly stopped and rubbed the back of their heads. It was drowned out at first but they knew it was happening. Everyone around them was cooing "aww you guys are so cute" but penny was not happy. She practically hissed at them.

They reached home in the span of two minutes and once they reached their room they started making out unsurprisingly. It got to the point we're both their shirts were off and they both pulled away thinking it went to far this time. (About to get kinky here for all you fangirls) they continued not thinking. They unzipped each others jeans leaving both in just their boxers. They continued kissing and walked over to the bed kissing all the way. Darwin started to pull down Gumball's boxers but Gumball said "stop. Babe you know I love you but we're too young. We're 13. I love you. So much. But not this time." Darwin said "oh" and just continued to kiss him all over (getting REAL kinky here so prepare yourselves) Gumball let out a small moan and then squeaked realizing what he just did. Darwin said "oh you like that?" He continued until he started playing with the elastic band of Gumballs sky blue boxers. Gumball wanted him to pull them down but he had to stop him, it was too much.

"Baby," he stopped, realizing what had happened. Darwin had already pulled Gumball's boxers down. Gumball looked down horrified. Darwin was doing something and Gumball squeaked. Darwin giggled. (Sexy endscreen dance AHAHAHAH okay I'll leave) after THAT happened both got dressed and did their homework. After finishing they made out and fell asleep next to eachother on Darwin's bed.