Coming out of that closet

The rest of the week passed by and it was now Saturday. Both lay next to eacthother, shirts off, half asleep. Gumball turned around and put his arms around Darwins waist. Darwin smiled. (Btw they're both human in this) Both woke up to the smell of toast and eggs. They kissed eachother good morning and went downstairs. Neither have come out to their parents about being gay and dating eachother. Today was they day. They both faced their mom and dad and said "Mom, dad, were gay.. and dating eachother.." Their mother looked surprised and their father was accepting right away. A few seconds later their mom said "but you're brothers!" And they responded "not biologically." She said "well true," and hugged them both. They sat down, ate breakfast and went back upstairs to snuggle some more.

They snuggled up together, kissed, and slept for a while more. They woke up at 10:30AM shifted around and slept till 2:00 and both actually woke up but didn't get up. Gumball ruffled Darwin's bright orange hair and smiled. Darwin turned around and kissed his boyfriend's cheek. Tomorrow was Gumball's birthday and Darwin wanted to do something special for him.

Did you enjoy that? Next chapter will be a lil kinky but not to much. You've been warned my doods