Part 1

*beep beep*
You reached over and turned off your alarm. Today was the last day of school, until the summer.
You kicked the covers off, and slowly got up. You walked over to your bathroom and looked in the mirror.
Definitely a good time for a shower, judging by how gross you looked.
You walked into the huge shower and turned on the water.
After showering, you picked out an outfit, and laid it on the bed. (Outfit below)

You dried you hair, and lightly curled it

You dried you hair, and lightly curled it. You made sure you did your make up perfectly.
You were determined to make sure that this was a good last day.
You walked down the stairs, into the kitchen, where your Jess was making breakfast. "Morning Nat." She said, focusing on the pancakes.
"Morning." You mumbled, and sat down in a seat as she served your food.
"Last day today." She said sitting down beside you. "Mmm, hmm."
Is all you could be bothered to reply as you were stuffing your face.
You finished your breakfast, and just as you were about to walk off, Jess stopped you.
"Sit down for a sec, there's something I gotta speak to you about."
You frowned and sat down again, realising the look on her face wasn't happy.
"Um, well... the thing is..." she found it hard to get her words out.
"Jess I'm gonna be late for school at this rate." You huffed. "Okay, look, you know how this job was only meant to be temporary, right?"
She said. You nodded, and she spoke again. "Well, I've taken care of you for quite a few years now, and I found the job I wanted. Else where." She looked at you sadly.
Your eyes started welling up. "Wait, who's going to take care of me?" You said, sounding like a baby.
"Now that's the thing, your parents don't want another stranger looking after you. So they decided that you go live with your Aunt Chelsea next week."
A confused look spread across your face. "Hold on, Aunt Chelsea lives in Canada..." you said finally piecing it together.
You were going to go live in Canada.
"No. No way! I'm not going!" You stormed off into your room.
How could they do that to you?
They don't realise that this would kill you. Having to spend your senior year as the new girl, it would be unbearable! And what about your best friend Kendall, and your boyfriend Harry? You can't loose them.
You then heard a knock on the door.
"Nat open up." Jess said. You stayed silent not wanting to reply to her.
"Nat, it's already been sorted out. And, this house is sold to someone else. We're moving out next week." She said.
A tear rolled down your cheek.
They sold the house already, and didn't even bother to tell you?!
You were so angry, you thought steam was going to come out your ears.
"Come on Nat, you gotta go to school." She sighed.
Well she was right about that.
You had to tell everyone that you were leaving, and that you couldn't spend senior year with them, or probably ever see them again.
You grabbed your purse, opened your door, and pushed pass Jess.
"Nat.." she sighed.
You completely ignored her, and walked out the house to your black Mercedes Maybach.
-----
On the way to school, all you could think about was your friends and school.
You had such a perfect life here.
And now it was all about to be taken away, to become the new girl, in a place where your accent is completely different, and no one knows you.
You groaned at the thought of it.
As you pulled up to school, you spotted Kendall, walking up to your car. You got out, and greeted her.
You both walked over to your lockers, which just so happened to be right next to each other. It's how you became friends actually. "Nat... you okay? You seem a little down."
She said, looking at you with concerned eyes.
"Not really." You said closing your locker.
"What is it?" She said looking quite worried now.
"I'll tell you later, I need Harry there as well." She looked at you confused.
"Need me where babe?"
You heard a voice say, and then felt two strong arms wrap around your waist.
You turned around, and saw Harry.
"Hey." You said, and quickly kissed him.
"Is that all I get? What's wrong?" He said looking confused, and hurt.
Just as you were about to speak, the bell rang. "I'll tell you later. I gotta go to math now." You said.
"Okay, I'll walk you." He said, and held your hand.
"Later Ken." You said.
She waved, and walked off with Cara.
"You wanna tell me what's wrong now?" Harry said, holding your waist.
"No I'll tell you later I promise." You said and wrapped your arms around his neck.
"Okay, if you're sure." He said and leant in. You made out for a good 30 seconds before Miss Hennigan came and interrupted you both.
You smirked and walked into class.
"Later baby." He whispered in your ear, and walked to class.
------
In math, you did not pay attention one bit.
All you were doing was trying to figure out how to tell them.
They'll be devastated.
Soon it was the end of the day.
Everyone was celebrating that it was summer, but you kinda didn't want to school to end.
Before you knew it, Harry and Kendall were right beside you.
"Wanna tell us whats wrong now?" She said.
You nodded, and you all sat down in a nearby coffee shop.
"Come on spill." Kendall said as her coffee was placed in front of her.
"Okay, um. I don't really know how to say this.." you looked nervously at them both.
"Well, Jess has quit. She said she wanted a different job else where. So now, my parents put our house up for sale, and they're making me go live with my Aunt Chelsea..." you said looking down. Your eyes started welling up again.
"Wait, doesn't your Aunt Chelsea live in Canada..." she said, piecing it together exactly like you did earlier.
Kendall's eyes became teary.
"W-what? No! You can't go. I-it's senior year!" Harry said.
"I have to go. I haven't got a choice."
You replied, a tear rolling down your cheek.
Damn, it hurt so bad to know that your causing them pain.
Harry's head fell in his hands.
You then hugged them both.
You then heard a phone go off, to realise it was Kendall's.
"Um guys I gotta go. But I'll come round later." She said wiping her eyes.
"Bye ken." You said.
You cried into Harry's shoulder.
You looked up at him, and his eyes were red and puffy.
"You know what this means right?"
You said with a shaky voice, implying that your relationship was coming to an end.
"No, don't say it."
He said, his eyes welling up.
You cuddled him again.
You didn't care at all who saw, this was one of the worst moments in your life.
"We can still be friends." You said.
He didn't say anything.
You both stayed there for a while.
This was devastating.
-----
Authors notes.
This paragraph hasn't been proof read, so sorry if the grammars bad. Part 2 tomorrow!