Part 2

Your POV:
"I love you." Harry said. You quivered at the sound of his voice. Knowing you weren't going to see him ever again hurt you badly.
"I love you too." You replied.
"But there's something I've gotta tell you." He said. You turned your body to face him, a confused look on his face.
"I'm heading to New York to visit family. I'm leaving tonight...." he said, looking down.
"Wait, so you aren't going to see me when I go?" You asked, your voice becoming so weak.
He shook his head and looked down, a small tear escaping his right eye.
You sniffed, and wiped it away. You had to stay strong. You wouldn't want Harry seeing you as a complete mess, because then he would become a complete mess.
"I gotta go baby." He said. Those words made multiple tears stream down your face, because this will be the last time he will say that.
You nodded, and left the cafe in Harry's car.
The whole drive was silent. All you could hate were the faint crying of you both. You grabbed his hand, and squeezed it tightly, never wanting to let go. Finally, you arrived outside your house. Neither of you moved or spoke.
You sighed, and slowly opened the door. Harry did the same. He held your hand as you walked up to your front door. You came to a halt, and Harry pulled you into a hug.
"God, I'm gonna miss you so much." His voice was muffled as his face buried into your long brown hair.
"I'm gonna miss you more." You replied, holding back your tears.
He pulled back, and kissed you softly. You never wanted him to let go, but all good things come to an end. Your foreheads rested against each other.
"Goodbye Natalie Rhode Bailey." He said with a husky voice. You could tell he was broken.
More tears ran down your face.
"Goodbye Harry Edward Styles." You replied. As much as you didn't want him to, he turned around, got in his car, and didn't look back. Your heart sunk into your stomach.
It killed you to leave him.
You slid your back down the front door, your head resting between your knees.
You cried and cried, until you fell.
You realised the door had been opened, and there was standing Jess.
As mad at her as you were right now, you needed some comfort.
You hugged her so tightly, to the point where you were almost crushing her, but she didn't mind.
"We broke up. After 1 year, we just... ended it." You cried into her shoulder.
You were breaking inside, but it had to be done. A long term relationship was not an option. You were never that good at that type of thing.
You walked over to the couch, and slumped down with a blanket.
Jess brought you Ben & Jerry's, with a hot chocolate. You decided to watch more teen wolf, to distract yourself from Harry.
You ate the whole lot, but it just didn't get your mind off him. You decided to go and start packing.
-------
After 1 whole hour of packing, you got a phone call from Kendall.
K: hey babe
N: hey Ken
K: so, how did it go?
She said implying about the breakup.
N: not good.
You started tearing up. Just the thought of the whole break up was saddening. Plus the whole point of pack ngl was to get your mind off it, but that plan failed.
K: I'm so sorry. I know how much you loved each other
N: I'll be fine though. I just need to get my mind off it.
K: alright. I'm gonna be out of town for a few days, but I'll back before you leave. I'll help you pack if you want.
N: thanks Kenny, I'd love that.
K: and if you ever need to talk at 4am, don't hesitate to call.
N: I'll keep that in mind.
K: I gotta go Nat. Love ya.
N: love you too.
You hung up, and just sat on your bed in silence.
Heart wrenching was an understatement. But you're gonna get through this. You get through anything.