Part 3

One day before you leave
Your POV :
"Okay, all the boxes have been sent." Jess said. You've packed everything, but things that were in boxes (like your furniture and stuff) have already been sent. The rest of the furniture has been put into storage. Your Clothes and things like that were gonna be in your suitcase.
A tear rolled down your cheek. You've cried more in this past week then you have in your entire life. It's just that you hate change.
You walked up to Jess, and hugged her. Jess always gives good hugs.
"I'm gonna miss everything so bad." You said.
"Everything's gonna miss you too." She said jokingly.
"Knock Knock." You heard a voice say.
There before you stood your mom, who you haven't seen in the past 3 or 4 months. Your dad followed closely behind.
"Mom, Dad?" You said running up to them. You gave them a huge hug. Even though they were never here, you were always close when they were.
"Hey sweetie." Your mom said.
"Hey cupcake." Your Dad said.
"Dad I'm not 5 anymore. You can stop calling me that." You replied.
"Never" he said.
Your parents greeted Jess, and you all sat in the kitchen.
"God I'm gonna miss this place." Mom said.
"Why? You're never here." You joked.
"True, but it's where our baby grew up, so like it or not, we're gonna miss it." Your Dad said.
You smiled at the thought of your family together again. But it never lasts. You just treasure the moments you have with them until they go.
"So are you coming to Canada with me?" You said taking a sip of your drink.
Your Mum guiltily looked down, and your Dad spoke up.
"Afraid not Nat. We're extremely busy this month. We just about got time off for today and tomorrow." He said.
"It's alright. I understand." You replied.
-----
You slumped down on your bed, thinking about tomorrow. This is your last night in this house, your childhood home, and then poof, you're gone.
You were about to go to sleep, when you're phone went off.
It was an Instagram notification, saying that someone started following you. You clicked on the profile, and you're jaw dropped as son as you saw who it was.
Lola Simpson, your old best friend from Canada. She hasn't changed a bit. You decided to message her.
You two started talking, asking about each other's lives, and how you're moving to Canada. You told her where your Aunt Chelsea lives, Stratford, Ontario. It turns out she lives there too, and you're going to the same high school, St Michael Catholic Secondary School.
(A/N: it's the school Justin went to.)
You were beyond glad that you had a friend there.
You couldn't bear the thought of having to make new friends. It's way harder than it looks.
You tried not to think of the word 'friends' because all it did was make you think of Harry. It's what you agreed on, but you doubt it will ever happen.
Your eyelids started dropping and you fell into a deep sleep....
*beep* *beep*
You alarm went off.
You pulled yourself up, and checked your phone. There was a text from Kendall telling you she's on her way. Wait, what?
You checked the time. Shit! It was 11:45!
You ran out of bed and into the shower. You got out, and pulled on a burgundy Cami, jean shorts, and black trainers.
You put your hair into a messy bun, and added some mascara.
"Nat? I've been calling you for ages. Where the hell have you been?" Jess said, with her hands on her hips.
"Sorry I overslept." You mumbled.
She huffed, and walked back down the hall. You put the remainder of your things into a Louie Vuitton bag, and ran downstairs.
"Hey natty." You heard Kendall say. You turned around, and pulled her into a huge hug.
"Hey Ken." You replied. You pulled away, and saw that Kendall was tearing up.
"God I can't believe your actually going." She sobbed.
Seeing her cry made you cry too.
"Me neither." You said.
You always knew saying goodbye was going to be the worst part of it.