Chapter 6: Initiation

[Nora] "Wake up, lazy bud!"
[Ren] "*groan*
[Ryu] "shhhh!"

I threw a pillow the unwelcome disturbance as I rolled over and tried to back to sleep. Unfortunately this resulted in slamming my face into Jaune's exposed foot.

[Jaune] "huh? Wait, what's going on!?"

I'm annoyed. I got up, grabbed Jaune's leg and dragged over to the bathroom to get ready.

- Ruby

[Yang] "haha, looks like the boys had a good sleep"

Sorry guys, I couldn't help but laugh along with yang.

-Ryu

[Ryu] "brush your teeth, put your clothes on and let's go."
[Jaune] "why are you so angry this morning?"
[Ryu] "you..."

-

After getting ready we headed down to the food hall. Nora... she hasn't stopped talking to ren even when she's stuffing her face.

[Nora] " Right! What was I thinking? But still, I hope we end up on the same team! Oohhhh! We should come up with some sort of plan, to make sure we end up on the same team together! What if we bribe the headmaster? No, that won't work. He has the school."

She really does love her pancakes haha, though maybe she loves talking more, she shovelled her food into her mouth without a second thought.

[Ryu] "hey Ruby."
[Ruby] "yeah?"

I had somehow managed to get the seat across from Ruby. Why do I keep finding myself attracted to her I wonder?

[Ruby] "what is it?"
[Ryu] "ah, it's just, I don't think I've been introduced to your friend?"
[Ruby] "hm? Oh you mean yang? She's my sister"
[Ryu] "oh ok, wait what?"
[Yang] "we had different moms, don't worry about it."
[Ryu] "oh, ok then. It's nice to meet you Yang."
[Yang] "you two Ryu, Ruby talks about you a lot."
[Ryu] "huh?"
[Ruby] "Yang!"
[Ryu] "I'm confused.."
[Yang] "hehe, don't worry about it."

??? My head tilted to the side whilst trying to figure out what it was that the two girls were so worked up about but to no avail.

After we ate, we headed down to the locker room where everyone was gathering their equipment and, you guessed it, Nora was still happily chatting away.

[Nora] "I know! We'll have some sort of signal! Like a distress signal! *gasps*A secret signal so we can find each other in the forest! Can you imitate a sloth?"

Dear god she's insane...

[Ren] "Nora?"
[Nora] "yes ren?"

Ren sheathed his weapons in his sleeves as he continued to reply.

[Ren] "I don't think sloths make a lot of noise."

Nora seemed to be pondering this thought a great deal.

[Nora] "that's why it's perfect! No one will suspect we're working together!"
[Ren] "*chuckles* come on Nora, let's go"
[Nora] "not "together-together"... *giggle*"

Ren headed out whilst Nora skipped along happily behind him passing by Ruby and Yang who were busy readying their own equipment.