Chapter 1

(Y/N = Your Name)

Chapter 1
You sit alone in an apartment, bored. For the last couple of days, waves of panic wash over you but are replaced with boredom. You tell yourself you aren't scared but.... You can't take it anymore. You've decided to play with Yoosung, you think of a pure relationship that could create a better world for the two of you, but the waves of panic and fear have told you something might go wrong. You ignored your feelings of panic but it always seems to be whispering in your ear, like you are paranoid. Seven has told you V has placed a bomb somewhere in this mysterious apartment. Rika's apartment is a mystery and you have been told not to explore. Your heart skips a beat with fear when you think about what secrets could be held in this prison like apartment. You sit with your phone in your hand, waiting. Waiting. Waiting for Yoosung to call or message you. Waiting for a sign of hope. Yoosung and Seven went to the hacker's secret hideout. You don't know why they are going and where it is. You don't even know why Yoosung went with Seven. You sigh, " I hope they come back soon, I'm worried sick." You whisper to yourself. That wave of panic washes over you again, making your stomach twist in pain and you wince. You shift your position on the dusty couch and lean on the arm rest, stretching your legs, trying to distract you from the pain. You move your phone into your other hand and realise how sticky and sweaty your hand is. I hope Yoosung is alright, you think to yourself. Yoosung is your 'pre' boyfriend and you have been with the RFA for 8 days. Before you could even sort things out, Yoosung had fallen in love with you. You blush at the thought of Yoosung being in love with the newest member. Many crazy, unexpected and unexplainable things have happened in the last couple of days like the bomb and Rika's name being said everywhere. The biggest problem was it was Yoosung who has caused all this ' Rika' havoc and it had been you who had put an end to the drama or so you think you had. Memories flashed in your mind, " Y/N, you are just like Rika!" Just. Like. RIKA. That name pisses you off every time it is said and it causes your anger to overflow. Although you contain the anger that burns inside of your head and emotions, it's worth it, for the RFA was founded by Rika... The memories of that horrid experience was unhealthy and are printed inside of your brain, but Yoosung still calls you Rika... You have no choice but to let him see you as that annoying blonde haired woman, just so he can love you, just to create a healthy relationship that could become an unhealthy and a scary unpredictable one.