BAD END - EXTRA plus little thank you note <3

(Hi everyone, I know the last time I updated this was like last year or something but I realised I never posted the extra ending XD, Anyway thanks so much for reading this book, I was so happy when I saw I got a lot a views on this crappy book! Love you guys!) - KAYHIPHOP

3 years later ~

The RFA sit at the cafe, late in the afternoon. The busy cafe with people everywhere. Waiters serving and asking for food orders while dates and meetings take opportunities and excuses to eat and drink nice food. The chatter around the RFA doesn't distract them from their reason for the meeting. "I know, it is very sad day today but we should all focus on getting better. " Says Jumin, Zen, Seven and Jaehee nod their heads quietly, their faces show no emotion. "I still can't believe they are gone." Zen sighs, tears appearing but fade before anyone can see them. Seven sits there as he absorbs this day. No one can hear his cries for help to get out of hell. Jaehee and Jumin look at the table, looking business like but you could still see their pain in their eyes. It has been 3 years since the 'Bomb and Loss' incident, Y/N, Yoosung and V disappeared from the world without any warning, without any hope. Before the RFA could arrive at the scene, they had already left the world. The funeral was the worst, crying and tissues were expected but only silence and loss appeared, while the souls of the RFA cried and screamed for a miracle, even God didn't hear their scream. The RFA didn't speak as they all thought of the flashbacks that were meant to be forgotten but was the only thing that stayed, copy and pasted into each of their minds. "We should head over to the apartment and graves." Jumin says, his voice cracks a little bit. Everyone nods and heads out, leaving the food they ordered cold and untouched.

Later...

The RFA arrive in front of Rika's apartment. "It looks the same and had been the same for 3 years." Seven nods, a little sad and depressed laugh expresses itself straight after. The RFA stare. "They, they are gone..." Jaehee says, the same emotions appear as if it just happened. The RFA bow their heads and decide to go to their graves.

It was a cold night as the RFA look upon their graves, the pain shows itself. The dark and evil feeling comes back. The devil, lurking. The same flowers, dried out and plain, sit, screaming something more than a loss, it was a lost of love as well. A loss of love that somewhere deep, Saeyoung knew but 707 didn't. The wind blows as slowly the RFA split apart, ripping away their sense of 'togetherness'. Seven was the last one there, the sun was setting. " Why did you guys have to leave the world, I wanted to but now I can't. God heard your screams but not mine!" He yells as tears appear in his eyes. He drops to the ground. "God. Can you not hear my screams, you bless me with her but yet she leaves. 2 other members left, one went insane and the other wanted to fix while you left the depressed one on earth. I HATE THE WORLD! " He cries, getting ready to reset himself and ask for help secretly. Happy, bright but inside Saeyoung knows that one girl could've saved him from living hell. As the sun sets, no one hears him, no one but Y/N and her smile.

Don't worry, I'll save you.

BAD END- EXTRA

| I | LOVE | YOU | - Yandere! YoosungxReader - |COMPLETE|जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें