Chapter 2

Chapter 2
It is early in the morning and Yoosung hasn't texted or called you. You lay in bed with your phone in your hand. You are tired but you can't sleep. Your eyes feel heavy but you refuse to sleep. You won't sleep until Yoosung texts or call, you decide in your mind. You check the time, 2am, that's not too bad, I always stay up until 2am sometimes. You shrug. You shift to get out of bed and walk to kitchen aimlessly. You pause as you arrive in the kitchen. You aimlessly grab the milk out of the fridge and place it on the bench. You grab a mug out of the cupboard slowly but a shiver is sent straight down your spine and fear fills your stomach. You trip over an uneven tile and fall on the floor, dropping the mug. It made a deafening sharp slice sound as it lands on the floor. Little pieces shatter and fly across the floor, creating a glass havoc. You lay on the floor in the position you landed in, shocked. Fear is still in your stomach, making you feel dizzy. Someone is watching me, your mind states. You try to get up but you scream in pain. You look at your right hand and you feel like you are going to throw up. Blood stains your hand and has covered the floor. Splashes of the scarlet colour handprints appear as you keep lifting your hand to your eyes to look at the damage. You lay on the floor, too sore to get up. You wince as you try to stand. You fall over again but this time you grab the bench. You look like you are drugged and are about to die but it was better than falling over again. The door creates a muffled knock. You look at the door, your heart beating in your chest. You are too afraid to answer the door so you just lean on the bench, letting the waves of panic splash you in your face.