Chapter 8

I drove on and on until I came to the spot I was supposed to meet Damon at.

"Miranda!" he shouted.

"Hi.... Damon?" I asked he didn't look to good his had bloodshot eyes and his veins looked black and like they were bulging out of his skin. before I knew it his face was right in front of me. I opened my mouth to scream when I saw his teeth were fangs, but before I could his hand covered my mouth. I began to cry then out of nowhere I used all my strength to throw him off of me and called Stefan and told him that Damon was a vampire that was trying to kill me. Damon got up and smiled revealing his fangs and pinned me to the tree. I closed my eyes when I knew what was supposed to come next, he didn't attack me though I opened one I when I saw Stefan break Damon's neck and he fell unconscious.

"Stefan?" I asked worried that Damon could be dead.

"Don't worry he's not dead." he told me.

"But he's a vampire!" I nearly screamed.

"Well he's undead." he said chuckling.

"Are you one too?" I asked him and his smile dropped.

"That's Elena." he said pointing to the blue car.

"Oh and Bonnie, Bonnie is a witch." he said.

"All of this is real?" I asked.

"Yep." he said.

"It's all real." I said.

"Are you okay?" he asked bracing himself to when my body would faint.

"I'm fine." I said. Elena ran up to me and pulled me into a right hug.

"Miranda are you okay?" She asked crying.

"No! I got attacked by a freaking Vampire Elena! A vampire who I thought was human! A vampire who I thought was my boyfriend! A vampire that nearly had me for dinner!" I thought.

She stared waiting or an answer.

"Apology accepted... but now say sorry for not telling me because that was awesome!" I screamed.

"What!" Stefan, Bonnie, and Elena shouted at me.

"What it was on my bucket list, Before I die I will get attacked by my boyfriend like in some horror movie." I quoted.

"Wow... what was in Elena's?" asked Stefan.

"That she would be swiped off her feet by her 'Prince Charming'" I said and Stefan chuckled.

"What?" he asked staring at Elena's face.

"That was when I was three, maybe I changed it to my mysterious boyfriend sweeps me off my feet." she said and Stefan swooshed over to Elena and was holding her bridal style and gave her a long kiss.

"Check." she breathed when Stefan released her from the kiss. We all laughed at her response.

💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘