Chapter 20

When I arrived at the Salvatore boarding house, I couldn't see Damon's green car.

"Hmmm..." I hummed to myself confusion clear in my voice.

"Looking for someone?" A familiar voice asked, I spun around to see Stefan.

"Hey." I greeted.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" He asked and cue the waterworks. "Randi? What's wrong?"

"I'm adopted." I whimpered, He pulled me into a hug.

"I know, Elena told me." He replied sympathy singing in his soothing voice. I pulled away from his grasp and wiped under my eyes.

"I'm sorry, you really don't need to hear my sob story." I apologized.

"No it's okay, I've heard worse." He reasoned.

"Thanks."

"No problem, it's getting dark out, you should head home." He said.

"I-I came to see Damon." I said.

"Damon?" He asked.

"Yes Stefan, Damon, my boyfriend." I laughed. "Where is he?"

"He left town." He lied.

"Your lying." I accused, he sighed exhausted.

"Miranda, he's not seeing you anytime soon." He lied, Anger and Rage filled my veins.

"I ALREADY KNOW WHAT HE IS!!!" I shouted, Stefan was taken aback. "I KNOW HE'S A FREAKIN' VAMPIRE!! I DON'T CARE STEFAN!!!! I LOVE HIM!!!! I WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR HIM!! SWEET GUAVAS JUST ANSWER ME!!"

"Randi, I know you would do anything for him which is why I can't tell you where he is." He warned.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because he's being feeding off people people like Caroline." He said, you froze. Caroline showed up at school with a handkerchief on her neck, carpooling with Damon. Carpooling with Damon, She came to school with Damon, She showed up with Damon.

"Did he sleep with her? Was he sleeping with her?" You asked, hurt filled your voice.

"I'm sure they did, Caroline was compelled." He said, my heart began to tear.

"When?" You asked, your voice cracking.

"A while ago, when he started to date you, before you knew about him." He confessed.

"And nobody told me!" I shrieked, tears spilling.

"We tried, but we knew it wouldn't work, you were too blinded." He said.

"Whatever." I hissed as I got into my car. I rolled down the window.

"Oh and Stefan, don't forget to tell Damon that he's a lying, no good, son of a bitch, that fed off my best friend, and cheated on me with her, and that I never want to see him again!" I cried as I drove off.

**********

Stefan's POV:

"Oh and Stefan, don't forget to tell Damon that he's a lying, no good, son of a bitch, that fed off my best friend, and cheated on me with her, and that I never want to see him again!" Her voice cracked and tears whistled down her eyes as she drove away. I knew how much she loved Damon, you could feel it, it was powerful. Sadly, I could also hear her heart shatter to a million pieces with every true word that I said. I walked down to the 'dungeon' to check on the 'lying, no good, son of a bitch'.

"Rise and shine." I greeted, He lifted his head with a pissed off face. He was chained to the wall.

"Why are you so happy?" He questioned his voice raspy.

"Oh I'm not happy, I just broke a innocent girl's heart." I said, he gave me a weak Cheshire smile.

"Boohoo, poor lil' Gilbert, what'd ya do?" He gave me unsympathetic smirk.

"All I said was the truth." I replied.

"About what?" He asked.

"About how you fed off Caroline, and how you slept with her."

"Elena already knows that." He laughed, he voice growing raspier. "Or do you have short-term memory loss?"

"I know Elena knows, I didn't tell Elena."

"Then who did yo-" he paused, realization washing over his tired face, I caught a glimpse of fear in his eyes. "Please tell me you didn't..."

"Well I kind of had to, she forced it out of me." I replied. "I really regret saying it Damon, I do. You want to know why? Well 'cause you could literally hear her heartbreak in half, and then go through a tree cutter."

"I'm gonna kill you." He threatened.

"Yea?" I asked. "How do you think she feels? She said, and I quote: 'Oh and Stefan'" I paused. "'don't forget to tell Damon that he's a lying, no good, son of a bitch, that fed off my best friend, and cheated on me with her, and that I never want to see him again!'" When I said this his head hung, staring at the ground.

"I'm going to kill you." He repeated.

"Not as much as she will to you, you know why he was here? Looking for you, so you could comfort her to the part that she was adopted. I lied to here saying you left town, she just replied saying I lied and then soon after she shouted: 'I ALREADY KNOW WHAT HE IS!!!I KNOW HE'S A FREAKIN' VAMPIRE!! I DON'T CARE STEFAN!!!! I LOVE HIM!!!! I WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR HIM!! SWEET GUAVAS JUST ANSWER ME!!' Yeah, that caught me off guard really, so when I told her what you did imagine how heartbroken she felt." I said.

"Can I see her?" He begged.

"I don't know, will she want to see you?" I asked.

"Please, Stefan, please." He begged. I turned around and walked out, before stopping to look at him.

"I'll have Elena bring her over, but I can't guarantee that she'll want to see you." I said before closing the 'dungeon' door and locking it up.

😡😤😡😤😡😤😡😤😡😤😡😤