PART 29

Jungkook's POV

I tried to go after her but i felt hands grab my wrist. I looked around and saw Suga holding my wrist. "Hyung let me go!" i shouted. "Let you go after what you did to Sarah!" Suga said. I pushed him and he fell on the ground. "Jungkook!" Jimin said angry. Taehyung and Jimin helped Suga get up. "It's best if you stay away from Sarah!" Jimin said. "You made Sarah cry a lot of times Jungkook!" Taehyung shouted. "Just stay out!"Suga said. The three of them ran away to find Sarah while i was just stood alone.

*Flashback*

Austin: Yo! Jungkook

Jungkook: Hey man!

Dave: How are you man?

Jungkook: Fine

Harry: Hey you jerk!

Jungkook: Hey Harry!

Austin: Jeon Jungkook the bad boy jerk.

Jungkook: That's right, that's me

Dave: Man i wish i was you bad and cool as you dude

Jungkook: That's why every girl loves me

Harry: Every girl?

Harry laughed

Dave: There is one girl who will never like you

Jungkook: Who? every girl likes me

I smirked

Austin: Even Sarah Grace Willams?

Jungkook: I can make her like me.

Austin: Want a bet?

Jungkook: Yeah sure

Austin: If you hang out with Sarah , then i'll give you money.

Jungkook: Piece of cake!

Harry: Nope! it is impossible Jungkook

Harry laughed so hard he turned red.

Dave: Sarah will never let you hang out with her. She is too kind and sweet!

Jungkook: I can do that, i know i will

Austin: If Sarah let's you hang out with her, then you have proved us that girls do really like you and your a bad boy. I'll give you money if you succeed but.... if you fail sorry money stays with me

Jungkook: I'll prove to you that i can make any girl like me, even! Sarah

Austin: This is gonna be fun

Dave: What if you do succeed by making her fall in love with you what will you do?

Jungkook: I don't care, all i want is the money and to prove to you guys that i have the power of getting every girl to like me

Harry: See you then

Jungkook: Make sure that if i win give me the money.

Austin: Of course good luck!

*End of flashback*

What has happened to me! i kept punching the wall. Turns out i was the one who was falling for Sarah, not her. What have i done! she will never forgive me. I looked at my fist. Full of bruises and blood dripping. I haven't been this angry before. I like you Sarah. The bet was supposed to be that you were the one who was supposed to fall in love with me but i fell in love with you. I don't want the money anymore. All i want is you Sarah. I cried, tears went rolling down my cheek. I know i am crying like a baby but i can't help it.

Sarah's POV

School was over. At class i kept thinking about what happened. The teacher almost caught me crying. I went over to my locker. I found a rose and some chocolates. A tear rolled down my cheek. I actually had feelings for Jungkook. I liked him cause i thought he cared for me. I mean i fell in love with Jungkook and i mean it that i was jealous of Hazel. I really like you Jungkook but i can't take this anymore. I took the rose and the chocolate. Jimin, Suga and Taehyung are there. Why didn't i pick one of them? Why Jungkook? I looked at the rose. Suga came in to my mind. All the nice things he did to me. And when he said i was pretty. When we accidently kissed. My cheeks were heating up. "Thank you Suga" i said and looked at the rose and chocolates. I closed my locker and walked home. I opened the door to my house. I saw Lisa sitting on the sofa. She quickly looked at me. She ran towards me and gave me a thight hug. "Sarah" she said while still hugging me. "I know it all and i'm sorry" She said. "I can't believe he would do that" i said.

"Don't you think you should talk to him?" Lisa said. "No i don't think so" i said and looked at her. "I just want you to know that i'm here to support you" Lisa said and faked a smile. "You need some rest" Lisa said. I nodded and Lisa cooked dinner for us. We ate dinner and talked about what i shall do if i see Jungkook. Well she said that i should ignore him. I agreed with her. "Get some rest" Lisa said and hugged me before going to bed.

Hey guys plss vote and comment. Thank you so much for reading thank you thank you! thanks for the comments too it was so fun reading them. Plss follow. I hope you guys are enjoying my book. Sorry if i spelled something wrong anyways bye!