Imagine #1- Handcuffs(dirty)

Not requested; using a random name but if your name is Brooke then I hope you enjoy!

Brooke's P.O.V.

Today Justin has been at the studio a day. He just called and said that he was on his way home. He sounded very stressed and like he couldn't wait to get home. I ran upstairs and put on a purple lacy bra and matching thong. I curled my hair in sexy waves and put on natural make up. I grabbed my robe and slipped it on just as Justin pulled in the driveway. I ran downstairs and stood by the front door. When he opened the door he put his keys in the bowl and threw his snapback on the side table.
"Hey baby" I greeted.
"Hi Sweetheart" He said wrapping his arms around me bringing me closer.
"How was your day?" I asked.
"Horrible.... Scooter was just talking random shit" He answered.
He rubbed his hands all over the back of my silk robe. He put his head in the crook of my neck and placed light kisses and I ran my fingers through his hair.
"Do you want to go upstairs?" I questioned. He nodded.
I pulled him upstairs and to our bedroom. He kicked off his shoes and sat on the edge on the bed pulling me closer to him.
"What do you have underneath here?" He asked playing with the strings that close the robe.
"I don't know" I said sexily.
He untied the strings and pushed it off my shoulders. Once he saw what I had on his eyes darkened with lust and hunger. He stood up and pressed me against the wall.
"Are you wearing this for me?" He whispered nibbling on my earlobe.
"Yes" I answered.
He passionately put his lips on mine and the kiss got rougher. I pulled off his shirt and jeans leaving him in his boxers. We walked over to the bed and I laid down with him over top of me. He reached underneath my back and unclipped my bra hook throwing it somewhere in the room. He immediately attacked my breast nipping and sucking at my nipples making me arch my back. Then he pulled down my underwear.
I flipped us over so I was on top. I kissed down his chest and secretly reached under the pillow grabbing the handcuffs that were there. I put them on his wrist clicking the other end to the headboard. His eyes widened in shock.
"I'm in charge now babyboy" I whispered and saw him harden even more.
I peeled off his boxers and Jerry slapped against his lower stomach. I grabbed it in my hand and rubbed it up and down. Once he really got into it I stopped and walked into the closet.
"Brooke! Where are you going?" He yelled.
I got a bandana and walked back out covering his eyes. Then I leaned down putting his head in my mouth slowly sucking making him whimper and buckle his hips upward. I took more and more until it was all in. He pulled on the handcuffs wanting to get free.
"Don't try baby; I'm not letting you out of those cuffs" I hummed on his cock.
Just as he was about to cum I stopped and he buckled his hips trying to get me to touch him. I took the bandana off his eyes and sat over top of his cock putting it at my entrance. I rubbed the tip my over folds feeling myself get wetter. I looked at Justin who was waiting to get inside me.
"Brooke please! I need to be inside of you" He whimpered.
I slowly slid down on his cock til it was all the way in. I bounced up and down watching as pleasure filled Justin's face and his eyes were glued to my breasts which were bouncing up and down.
"BROOOKEEEE! I'M GONNA CUM" He shouted.
We released at the same time and I kept bouncing riding out our orgasms as Justin's body kept shaking.
I sat at the edge of the bed with Justin watching me. I rubbed my clit in circles and moaned in pleasure. I leaned my head back and closed my eyes feeling his stare.
Once I figured he had enough of this torture I got the key and unlocked the handcuffs. He immediately tackled me onto the bed spread my legs. He licked from my opening to my clit and then sucked on my clit bringing pleasure to my body. He then stuck his tongue in my opening licking out our cum and moaned at the taste sending vibrations through my body. Then he inserted his middle and ring finger curling them so they were hooked on my g-spot. He roughly fingered me and suddenly I felt as if I had peed. Justin eyes got pitch black. He tasted his fingers and looked straight into my eyes.
"So you can squirt huh? Only whores can squirt" Justin said.
"Get on all fours and stick that ass up" He demanded.
I did as he said and he came and got behind me. He roughly entered his cock into my tight hole. He grabbed a fist full of my hair and yanked it pulled my head back smacking my ass cheek.
"You've been a bad girl*smack*; handcuffing me *smack*; blindfolding me*smack*; teasing me*smack*; then squirting all over like a whore*smack* you need to be punished" He said huskily in my ear.
He thrusted in and out fastly still holding onto my hair occasionly smacking my ass then rubbing his hands over it to soothe the pain. About every 3 minutes I would squirt and Justin would tell me how much of a dirty whore I was. Even though he was degrading me I still loved all of it. We had never had sex like this.
Once he released for the second time he said inside of me until he was fully soft and lightly patted my ass signaling he was done. We cuddled into each other and he gazed into my eyes.
"That was amazing" He panted.
"Mhmm" I agreed.
"I love you babygirl" He said closing his eyes bringing me closer to him.
"I love you Jay" I replied snuggling into his chest.
He kissed my forehead one last time and we dozed off to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Would anyone love for Justin to do that to them. I would!
Comment if you want an imagine.
-Mimi<3