Imagine #4- Paradise(dirty)

This was requesting for @JustinsMyEscape

Seleena's P.O.V.

My boyfriend Justin and I are going on vacation. We decided that we needed to get out of the spotlight for a little while because of all of the rumors that were being spread around about us or or relationship. We were going a mansion in Florida that isn't very populated.
When we arrived at the airport there were paparazzi all over the entrance. Body guards can out of the airport and to the car helping us get out. Justin protectively wrapped his arms around me and held me to his chest. There were some people who were going to get our suitcases and put them on the plane.
We checked through security and boarded the plane. It was only the two of us for the six hour plane ride. Since it was four in the morning we decided that we were going to go to sleep. I took off my sneakers and jeans leaving me in Justin's hoodie then climbed in bed. I felt the bed lower on the other side and Justin wrap his arms around me.
"Sweet dreams baby" He whispered before sleep took over me.
~~~~~~~ Skipping 5 hours ~~~~~~~
When I woke up I saw that Justin was still sleeping so I thought that I'd mess with him. I sucked on his sweet spot and a groan erupted from the back of his throat but he still didn't wake up.
I started to rub Jerry through his boxers since he didn't have on any jeans. He moaned and opened his eyes looking straight at me.
"B-b-baby what are you doing?" He stuttered.
I peeled off his boxers and slid down the bed getting face to face with his manhood. I rubbed his shaft up and down watching as he leaned his head back closing his eyes. I put the head in my mouth and started bobbing my head up and down at a fast pace. Just as he was about to cum the pilot announced on the speaker;
"We are about to land, please get back into your seats and buckle up. Thanks for flying with us"
I stopped and got up putting on my jeans and shoes walking to the seats. Justin came out dressed and looked frustrated. He looked at me with lust and desire in his eyes then sat down next to me.
When we landed there was a car waiting for us and somebody had already put our suitcases in it. Justin opened the passenger door for me and I slid in. He got in on the other side and started the car placing his hand on my thigh.
His hand slowly traveled to the top of my thigh but his face showed no emotion. Suddenly his hand went into my jeans and underwear.
"Justin! What are you doing?" I asked.
He said nothing. He started rubbing me and it took all I had not to moan. I knew he was doing this to tease me for not letting his cum earlier.
I saw him glancing at me then back to the road. He started rubbing me faster and entered a finger in me. He didn't do anything or move it. I wanted to rub myself against it but that would give him the satisfactory of winning. I bit my lip and I saw him smirking at me. He started to pump his fingers in and out of me slowly then added a second finger.
He pumped fastly and turned into a driveway. Once the house was in clear view he stopped and pulled his fingers out sucking on the to get the taste off just as I was about to release. I huffed and slouched in my seat.
The house was very beautiful. I took my bags inside to the master bedroom setting them down. Justin silently walked into the room without me knowing and roughly pushed me against the wall attaching his lips to my neck.
"I'm going to fuck you so hard baby" He whispered in my ear.
I roughly kissed and he returned the gesture pressing himself against me. I pulled his shirt over his head and he did the same to me. I kicked off my shoes and unbuttoned his jeans. He ripped my jeans down and began to rub me from outside my panties. I stripped of his jeans and palmed him.
He unclipped my bra and gently threw me on the bed. His lips attached to my nipples and he sucked and grazed his teeth it squeezing the other breast with his hand. He slid off my panties and trailed kisses down my stomach to my womanhood.
He licked from my clit to my opening then spread my folds with his tongue and started to suck on my clit. I moaned and arched my back. He thrusted his tongue into my opening and clicked around my walls.
He entered a two fingers into my aching hole and began to pump them at a fast pace. I felt myself about to release.
"JUSTIN!!!" I yelled in pleasure.
He ripped off his boxers and thrusted himself inside of me. I lightly scratched his back and felt goosebumps rising on his skin. I connected our lips aggressively. His pace fastened and he was really groaning.
"Do you like when I fuck you like this? Does this make your little tight pussy feel good?" He huskily said in my ear.
He pulled out and I laid my left side. He laid down behind me(spooning position) putting his cock in me once again.
"I'm going to fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk tommorrow baby. You won't tease me anymore" He growled.
He started off at a slow pace then gradually got faster. His groans and growls were very animalistic turning me on even more.
"JUSTIN/SELEENA" We yelled to the same time at we reached our climax together.
He kept thrusting riding out our orgasms and finally stopped waiting until his cock softened to pull out.
"I love you" He whispered.
"I love you too" I mumbled.
This is paradise<3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for requesting. Hope you enjoyed it Seleena!
-Mimi<3