Imagine #3- My Family(cute)

Using random name not requested.

Ariana's P.O.V.

Justin and I have been married for 5 years and together we have a son that is turning a year old. I am also in the music industry which makes it easier for our family because we understand each other.
Tonight is the American Music Awards and I'm nominated for three awards and Justin's nominated for three also. I'm going as Justin's date and we're bringing our son Jason.
I got out of bed seeing that Justin wasn't there. I walked into Jason's room and saw that Justin was sitting in the rocking chair holding him and they were both sleeping. I awed at the sight and took a photo of them putting it on instagram and twitter.
"@arianabieber: Aren't they the cutest?"
Jason opened his eyes and was about to start crying and screaming. I quickly rushed over to him trying to get him out of Justin's arms. When I went to pull him up Justin tightened his grasp and opened his eyes quickly.
"I got him baby; you can relax; he knows you love him because you carried him for 9 months" Justin soothed.
"Are you sure you can handle him? I mean I wouldn't mind" I questioned.
"I'm sure baby" He confirmed.
I kissed both of their cheeks and went downstairs to make breakfast. For Jay and I's breakfast I made pancakes, eggs, and bacon and for Jason; I made him a bottle that had baby cereal in it. They came down the stairs and Justin sat him in the high chair. I sat his bottle on the high chair table and Justin turned me around to face him. He lightly kissed my lips and pulled me into his chest. I realized that he wasn't wearing a shirt and only sweatpants. No matter how many times I see this sight I still love it. When we pulled away we sat at the table and ate in peace.
"Mama, Dada look" Jason said.
We both looked at him and he pointed to the smile that was on his face then the empty bottle he had finished. I threw his bottle in the sink and sat him on my lap. He turned around so he was facing me and started playing with my hair.
Once he got bored of doing that he climbed on the table and crawled over to Justin and sat in front of him just looking at him. His face twisted up as he tried to figure out why they looked so much alike.
"Dada" He said reaching out his arms.
Once he was in Justin's arms he pointed to the mirror that was on the wall. Jason pulled on his cheeks then Justin's. Touched his lips then Justin's. Touched his hair then Justin's.
"What's wrong buddy? Are you confused because we look alike?" Justin asked. He nodded.
"That's because I'm your daddy" Justin answered.
He just nodded and laid his head on his Daddy's shoulder. While they watched tv I cleaned up the dishes then sat with them.
At 6 o'clock the stylist came to the house to help us get ready. I went into our bedroom and sat at the vanity. Jason was with Justin downstairs getting ready.
Vanessa did a natural look on my eyes with clear gloss. She curled my hair into loose waves and added a lot of hairspray. She helped me slip in my dress. It was a one shoulder floor length red dress. It was going to match Justin's shoes and Jase's tie. I put on my 4 inch silver heels and looked in the mirror. I thought I looked pretty good and would be almost as tall as Jay.
I grabbed my phone and clutch walking down the stairs. The two of them were waiting at the bottom of the steps.
"Bweautiful Mama" Jase shouted.
"Thank you baby" I said.
"You look amazing babygirl" Justin said pecking my lips.
Jason reached out for me and I grabbed him out of Justin's embrace into mine. He kissed my cheek then cuddled into my neck.
We heard the limo pull up and went outside. The driver opened the door and Jase jumped out of my arms inside with me following and then Justin.
When we arrived at the carpet there were many paparazzi's. This is Jason's first time really being in public besides when one of us take him to the studio or the store and paparazzi follow us.
Kenny opened the door and Justin got out first. I got out next and Jason climbed into my arms.
Everybody one the carpet went crazy. We posed with other celebrities. Justin was on my left and I had Jase on my right hip. Justin placed a kiss on my cheek. Jase peeked around my head and did the same to my other cheek making everybody go "awww".
He reached out for Justin and he took him. I posed with Beyoncé, Miley, Nicki Minaj, Drake, and a few others.
Justin wrapped his arm around my waist and led me inside to our seats. We were in the front row right in the middle. I had won all three of my awards and Justin had one two out the three and the third was being annouced now.
"The winner of best pop/R&B album is............. JUSTIN BIEBER" Lucy Hale announced.
Justin jumped up and brought me up with him. He kissed my lips and Jase gave Justin a hug and peck on his lips. Justin ran up the stairs grinning very widely.
"I want to thank my beliebers for always being with me no matter what has happened. I want to thank my label and manager. Mom, Dad, Grandparents I love you. I want to thank God for putting me in this position. Lastly, I want to thank my beautiful wife and child for being with me and I love my little family hopefully there will be an addition soon" Justin winked.
The cameras showed me. Justin came back and pulled us into a hug.
"My Family" He whispered.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you enjoyed!
-Mimi<3