Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez x shy Reader (Lemon) (Request)

Author's Note: I am so sorry for not updating! I've been so crazy crazy busy that I just haven't had time! So, my first cousin just got her first book published! I've read some of it and it's absolutely amazing. Check it out here! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XNWYWBV/ref=cm_sw_r_fa_api_yeD1ybSXC5T96

Darkness. That's all I'd known. After being sent to Hueco Mundo, the black sky was all I saw. I struggled to stay alive in such a deadly place. I'd be attacked out of nowhere by other creatures like me. Luckily, I was strong enough to kill them and become stronger. I always walked alone and never depended on anyone for my survival. 

I scuffed my feet as I walked along the sand. I pulled my tattered cloak tighter around me and shivered as the wind blew. My body ached and was extremely cold from all the travel. I'd barely had anything to eat. Soon, black spots started forming in my vision and I started to sway from side to side as I walked. These pass outs happened a lot. I felt my body collapse and my lungs tighten. I wheezed as I tried to catch my breath. 

"Hey. Wake up, kid." I heard a gruff voice say. I peeled my eyes open to see a blue haired man, with his mask broken. I coughed slightly and sat up the best I could. "What're you, stupid? You're gonna get killed just laying out in the open." He scowled down at me, putting out a hand. I took it and hoisted myself up. I took a closer look at him and blushed deeply. My head started to get light as I began to fall. He put his hands on my shoulders to steady me. 

"T-thank you," I said weakly, collapsing on him. I passed out again.

* Time Skip *

For once I was warm while I slept. I took a deep breath and opened my eyes. The man who saved me before was now holding me in his arms, looking down at me. I blushed hard and got up from his lap. I got up too quickly and fell back down onto him. He simply laughed lightly. 

"Take it easy. You're still pretty weak." he stroked my face lightly. "What's your name?" 

"[F/n] [L/n]. Thank you for helping me," I said, blushing deeply. I looked up at his face and he smiled. 

"I'm Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez. It's no problem." he said, stroking my cheek gently. I blushed even harder and averted my eyes. "You're pretty cute." he said, giving me a seductive look. My eyes widened and my heart pounded in my chest. 

"Oh...t-thank you so much," I murmured. He slowly slid his hand down my neck, down my chest, and to my thigh. I took a sharp breath in as my body started to tingle against his touch. I grasped his hand in mine. 

"Aw, you don't wanna play?" he whispered in my ear. My heart seemed to skip a beat, feeling his warm breath against my neck. He started to kiss and nibble at my throat gently. I let out a small moan. 

"Okay, w-we can p-lay. Please...be gentle," I whimpered as he started to feel me more. His hand traveled up my leg and under the thin cloak. He rubbed the outside of my panties gently, making me moan quietly. He pressed his lips against mine, muffling my whimpers of pleasure. He slid his tongue into my mouth, swirling it around. He slid my [f/c] panties down and threw them aside. His kiss lowered to my neck and he suckled. He then began to kiss my collar bone, sliding my cloak up with his hands. He pulled it over my head, leaving me completely naked. I blushed hard, fighting the urge to cover myself up. 

"You like that, babygirl?" he asked, going back down to suckle on my nipples. I moaned a little louder as my pussy throbbed with excitement. He kept kissing lower until he came to my legs. He spread them and started to lick and suckle on my clit. I moaned loudly as I felt his tongue explore my womanhood. He pushed his wet tongue inside me, making me moan his name. He came back up to my face and kissed my lips passionately, letting me taste myself on him. "So sweet," he whispered. 

He then stood and started to strip off his clothing. He threw his shirt aside and pulled down his pants and boxers, revealing his huge cock. My body tingled uncontrollably. I wanted him badly. He pulled my legs to the edge of the bed and slowly slid himself inside me. I cried as he broke me. It hurt so badly, but my body wanted him. I had to endure the pain. He thrust again, this time the pain subsided and pleasure spread throughout my body. I moaned loudly as he began to thrust harder. 

"Mmmm....Grimmjow...f-faster, ple-ase," I begged him. He smiled deviously and thrusted at unimaginable speed. I cried as my juices shot out of me with pleasure. I moaned loudly and screamed his name, clawing at his back. He grunted and moaned with each thrust. I felt a knot in my stomach tighten. I released my cum all over him, screaming. He then released his load inside me, filling my pussy up. He moaned as he finished. He pulled out and sat me up on the bed. 

"Open your mouth, baby," he said, caressing my cheek gently. I opened my mouth wide and he slid his cock inside. I suckled hard on it, tasting our mixed cum. He started to thrust gently into my mouth. I looked up at his eyes, he was moaning quietly as my head bobbed up and down his hard, wet cock. "I'm gonna cum again...mmm," he grunted. He thrusted hard, pulling my head closer and tugging at my hair. I nearly gagged as he released his cum inside my mouth. The warm, salty cum shot onto my tongue and I swallowed it, cleaning up his cock.  

We then laid on the bed together. He pulled me into a hug and laid me on his chest gently. Listening to his steady heartbeat, I slowly fell asleep. 

Author's Note: 

As I said before, I'm so sorry for not updating lately! Also; THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 3K READS! WOOHOO! Don't forget to follow me for more updates on my stories! If you liked this x reader, give it a vote and add this story to your library and reading list! ^_^ Thank you for your time!