Yandere Aizen x Reader (Lemon)(Request)

Author's Note: Hey y'all! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 5,000 READS!!!! WARNING! This contains slight violence/blood and stuff. You've been warned. 

*Knock Knock Knock" I heard at my front door. I ran and looked through the peep hole, seeing who it was.

"Ah, Ichigo!" I said, opening the door for him to enter. Ichigo was my best friend in high school. Often times when we had tests coming up, we'd study together

"Hey, is this a bad time?" he asked, stepping up into the house.

"Oh, no. My parents just left for their trip to England so this is actually a perfect time." We sat at the table and studied for a while, working with flash cards.

"I'll make us some tea," I said, standing up and going to the kitchen. I just put the pot on the stove to boil, when I heard a loud crash in the living room. "Ichigo?" No response. "Ichigo, is everything alright?" I asked, walking to the living room. Blood. I could spell it strong, and it coated the floor. I couldn't take in breath as I stared down at the trail of blood on the carpet.

"Hello, my love," a familiar voice said. Manly arms wrapped around my waist lovingly. 

"Aizen...what do you want?" I asked, voice shaking. 

"It's a good thing I took care of that Ichigo," he said, caressing my cheek. "I don't know what I would have done if he took you away from me. Poor little thing." He tilted my head to the skide and kissed my neck. 

"A-A-Aizen...Where's Ichigo? What did you do to him?" I stuttered, trying to squirm from his grasp.

"I took care of him. Now he can't take you from me," he whispered, his hot breath against my neck. I struggled out of his grip and took a weary step back. "What, my love? You don't love me anymore?" He asked, coming closer to me.

"Please...just stay away from me. Where is Ichigo? I want to see him," I said.

"Oh...you probably would not like to see him," he said, smiling evilly. I tried to run out the door, but he caught my wrist and pulled me into his arms. "C'mon, my love. Let me show you how much I love you," he said, his hand traveling down my back. He grasped my butt cheek hard, making me whimper. 

"Please, Aizen. Let me go....please." I begged, trying to break from his iron grip. He pushed his lips against mine and slid his tongue deep into my mouth. His hands ran up and down my body, making it tingle. He lowered his kiss to my neck, making me whimper. I tried so hard not to moan, but his lips against my sweet spot made me cry out with pleasure. "Aizen. Please stop this!" I said. He didn't stop, he kept kissing down my neck to my collar bone. He ripped my shirt down the middle and took it off me. He then ripped my bra, exposing my breasts. He suckled on my nipple, making me moan loudly. My body was too hot. I couldn't stop myself from wanting him. He unbuttoned my pants and slid them down to my ankles, along with my panties. He started to massage my clit, making me moan loudly. My body tingled and heated. I felt my wetness leak out of me.  He shoved two fingers up inside me. I let out a cry of pleasure as he pumped his fingers in and out of me. 

"You're so wet. I knew you loved me. You can't deny it now," he said, pushing his fingers as deep as they could go. He pulled his hand away, sliding his pants and boxers down and revealed his huge cock. My face heated even more. He lifted me up and sat me on the dining room table. he spread my legs and started licking my my tingling pussy, making it ooze juices. I moaned and cried with pleasure, letting him ravish me. He slid his wet muscle up into me, making my body tingle to the max.

"Aizen...please stop. I'm going to...awwhhhhhh!!!" i moaned as I released my cum into his mouth. He came up, licking my juices from his lips. He moved closer and rubbed the tip of his member against my opening. I moaned loudly when it rubbed me. He thrusted deep inside me, stretching my pussy. I cried out as his cock filled me.

"You like that? Tell me you love me!" he said, thrusting fast and hard. He increased speed and my pussy was shooting wetness everywhere. I couldn't hold in my moans, cries, or screams. 

"I love you Aizen!" I screamed with pleasure. He pulled out and lifted me. Wrapping my legs around his waist, he thrusted back in and pumped his cock into my pussy quickly. A knot formed in my core as he slid against my g-spot. "I'm going to cum!!!!" I moaned as I felt the knot release. I came all over his cock as he slid in and out of me.

"Me too, baby," he said, grunting as he released his thick load inside me. He slid me off his cock and laid me on the couch gently. He pulled the blanket from my bedroom and covered me up lovingly. He kissed my forehead as I fell asleep.

Author's Note: Hey people! I hope you liked it. If you did, give it a vote and comment!