Jushiro Ukitake x Reader (Lemon)

Author's Note: Now we're on to the last captain. ^_^ <3 Ugh. He's a sexy beast. He's so kind and sweet. I would totally let him take me xD I hope you all like this x reader. If you do, give it a vote! How many regulars do I have? Comment below! 

"Yes, Captain? You summoned me?" I asked, bowing to Captain Unohana.

"Yes, [y/n]. I have a job for you. Unfortunately Captain Ukitake has fallen sick again and needs someone to look after him. I have too much paperwork to attend to, so I was wondering if you'd go in my absence." My eyes lit up at the opportunity.

"Oh, yes, Captain! Thank you so much!" I bowed again, wanting to kiss her feet.

"I'm counting on you, [y/n]." 

I made my way to Captain Ukitake's barrack. I stopped at his door and knelt to my knees. 

"Captain Ukitake," I called. Suddenly, coughing came from the small shack. It was the Captain, no doubt about it. Should I check on him? I wondered, reaching for the sliding door. "Captain? Are you alright, Sir?" the coughing got more violent. I opened the door to see Captain Ukitake kneeling on the ground hacking. I  rushed to him and lifted him to the bed. I quickly got my canister of water from my belt and put it to his mouth. He tipped his head up and drank, easing his cough. He looked at me and smiled.

"Thank you, [y/n]," he said, voice hoarse. 

"Let me make you some tea," I said, grabbing his water pot. I filled it with the well water outside and put it on the fire to boil. 

"So, what brings you here, [y/n]?" the man asked from his bed. 

"Captain Unohana asked me to take care of you...if you don't mind," I said, blushing slightly. 

"I don't mind at all. It's a pleasure to have you take care of me."

As soon as the water started to boil, I poured it into the cups of tea. I added a teaspoon of honey to the Captain's cup and placed it on the stand beside his bed. He started to sit up, beginning to cough again. I helped him sit up and rubbed his back until he stopped coughing. He took a sip of his tea and smiled.

"I can't thank you enough for doing this. It helps so much," he said, caressing my face lightly. I blushed, feeling his warm fingers stroke my cheek.

"You're welcome. Really, it's my pleasure," I replied, refilling his teacup. He started to cough again, knocking his tea over with his arm. It fell and spilled on his lap. He stood up in a panic and so did I. I grabbed the cloth on the counter and started to sop up the mess on the captain's pants. "Are you okay, sir?" I asked, frantically. I pat the hot, wet spot. I looked up to his face, he was blushing slightly. I looked back down to his lap and noticed his member poking out. I blushed feverishly. "Uhh...Captain. Are you alright, sir?" I asked again. 

"Yes, [y/n] I'm just fine now. Thank you," he said, sitting back down on his bed. He grabbed my by the waist and pulled me down on his lap. When I sat, his long shaft rubbed against my pussy through our clothes. I stifled a moan as he wrapped me into an embrace. I blushed even harder and moaned as he moved his pelvis against mine. 

"Captain, what are you doing?" I asked, trying not to moan. 

"I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself. You were so cute." He leaned forward, kissing my cheeks and inching closer to my lips. He pressed his lips against mine passionately and pulled me closer to him. I kissed him back, running his long, white hair through my fingers. He lowered his kiss to my collar bones, suckling on my neck. I moaned quietly as he hit my sweet spot.

"Ca-ptain..." I moaned as he slid my shihakusho off. I was left only in my [f/c] panties and bra. He unclasped my bra and tossed it aside. He took one of my nipples in his mouth and sucked it hard, biting it lightly. I moaned loudly as tingles spread through my body. I could feel myself getting wetter and wetter. He slid his pants and boxers off, revealing his HUGE cock. My insides pulsed with excitement. Instead of taking my panties off, he simply moved the middle of them aside and slid himself up inside me. 

I moaned and cried as he broke me. It hurt so badly, but I had to bear the pain. He caressed my face and kissed my lips, relieving some of the pain. I shifted my hips on his, pleasure taking over. He thrusted deep inside me as my boobs bounced. I moaned loudly as he slid in and out of me. 

"C...captain! Faster..." I moaned. He increased his speed, making me cry out with pleasure. My pussy was dripping with wetness as he thrusted deep inside me. He started pushing in deeper and rougher. He slid me off his cock and took my panties off. He picked me up and laid me down on the bed. He lifted my legs up over his shoulders. He thrusted hard back into me. I screamed as I felt my insides pulse. "Captain...I-I'm going to...aaawhhhhh!" I came all over his cock as he slammed inside me. He thrusted more and more, letting my cum coat him. He didn't slow down or let up at all, he kept thrusting deep and hard into me. 

"Mmmm, [y/n]. You're so tight. Cum for me again, babygirl. Cum for me." He said, slamming my pussy even harder and faster. My insides were in ecstasy as he pleasured me. I felt my stomach tighten.

"Captain...I'm going to cum a-again. Mmmhhhhm!" I screamed as I came all over him once again. He pulled out and helped me stand. My legs shook as I stood on them. He turned me around and bent me over. I blushed and moaned as he slid back into my pussy. My womanhood was dripping, pulsing, throbbing. It was in absolute heaven as he rammed himself inside, making me cry and moan his name. He grabbed the sides of my ass and pulled me closer onto him, making his cock ram deeper each time. 

"Mmmmmh, [y/n]. I'm gonna cum. Mmh," he moaned as he slammed into me over and over, creating a wet mess on the floor. I moaned loudly and tears of pleasure fell from my eyes. He thrusted one last time and came deep inside my pussy, filling me up with his warm, sexy cum. I moaned as he pulled out and I felt the cum run down my wet, cum filled pussy. 

He lifted me up and laid me on the bed beside him, wrapping us both in his blanket. He kissed the top of my head and cuddled me close. "I love you, [y/n]." he murmured into my ear. 

"I love you too, Captain Ukitake." I said, still moaning from the effects of his cock inside me. 

Author's Note: ^_^ Ahhh, that was great. I hope you all enjoyed it. After writing these, I always feel like I had an orgasm. xD SOOOOOOO. That being the last of the captains, lieutenants, 3rd seats, etc etc. We're moving on to other things. (other than requests of course. Requests can be for any character). I'm either gonna start going through the espada...or I could go through the arc stuff, like Bounts, Muramasa, Fullbring. So, it's time to vote!

Comment which you would like! Espadas or Filler Episode Characters?