Dreams stay at home

Knock,knock,knock "Tod honey, time for school" a groan from behind the door told Tods mom he was up. "Pancakes for breakfast" she said walking back to the kitchen. The boy pushed himself up, and sat on his bed. He was trying to recall the dream he had last night. It was strange random and bewildering. He was looking at floor the world was spinning like mad. He looked up he could see was spinning colors of black and white and yellow. He had no idea where he was or what he was doing, panic set in. The world span faster and faster till he was lost in a tornado of black and white. That's when a figure stepped through the tornado. It was small and black with large Amber eyes. "Umbra" he whispered. The cat nodded her head. "Umbra, what are you doing in my dream?" He asked. The cat opened her mouth as if she were about to speak, but promptly closed it and focused her Amber eyes on the floor. He saw a ripple race around the tornado. He whipped around to see a person standing behind him. He was frozen he couldn't take his eyes off them, they had a black and white Jester costume on, an unnatural white smile with large pointed canines but not so large as to be very noticeable, and most surprisingly of all a glowing white half mask hid the strangers eyes. He was afraid of the mask, the very sight of it made him uneasy. Even though he had never seen it before in his life. "Tod, are you awake yet" his mother yelled from the kitchen. He snapped out of it. He was annoyed that the same dream had insnared him twice! He laughed at the idea that he was afraid of some stupid mask, and figured it was the heat of the moment. Unless that masked figure popped out his dream and tried to kill him he would laugh at how ridiculous they looked. He slipped on a shirt not even bothering to change shorts. He put on his socks and shoes and just as he was about to tie the laces he remembered how Umbra was in his dream. "Hey Umbra, guess who was in my dream last night." No response "Umbra?" He searched the room. There was not a hair of the black cat any where. He opened the door of his room and walked down the hall to the kitchen. "Hey mom, do you know where Umbra is?" he said standing in the kitchen door. "The cat. I locked her in the Landry room last night to keep her from causing more trouble." He walked over to the Landry room and unlocked the door. Pushing it open  he saw it was empty of all cats. But there was a hair of her left, or rather a hair ball. "She's not there. But she did leave you a present, and I am not sure it's the kind you enjoy" he smiled at the last part. "WHAT" his mom ran over to the Landry room and peered inside the Landry room. "I AM GOING TO KILL THAT CAT!" His mother dashed inside and started tearing the whole room apart in search of the cat. "Mom your making a bigger mess that the cat"
"ITS MY HOUSE"
"Okay, but your cleaning up the mess" his watch stared to beep. He ran past his mother and grabbed his bag. "Sorry mom can't stay for breakfast" he gave her a quick hug and kiss goodbye bye before bolting to the door. "See you when I get home, love you." The door flew open as he dashed out. "Love you too." She said it even though she knew he couldn't hear it. Then she went back to tearing up the house in search of the cat.

***

The bus doors opened. "Morning Tod" said Mr.G from the drivers seat of the bus. "Morning Mr.G." I said  climbing onto the bus. I looked at the aisles of high school kids all filled except for seat number 1 on the right side. My seat, the one right behind Mr.G. We talked when he wasn't looking at the road. He'd tell me about his grand kids, he'd show me all sorts pictures of them. I am just glad they weren't here to see them or they'd be terribly embarrassed by their grandfather. I took my seat, and tried very hard to ignore the loud mouth jocks in the back, the twittery cheerleaders, the emos and their rock, and lastly but most importantly the bullies. Which at my school was everyone, except for the kids in chess club and the straight a's. Mr.G looked down at his clip board the one that had the stops he drove ahead. I thought he was going to continue but instead he stoped and drove to the corner of the street. "New stop" he said pulling the black lever that opened the bus doors. I couldn't believe my eyes, I wasn't real, I couldn't be real. There was no way the girl standing in the door way of the bus was real. This had to be a joke a prank or something! "H-hello," she said meekly, her hand messing with the fabric of her skirt "i-is this the bus for oak wood high?" She said still stuttering. I hadn't even noticed how quite the bus had gotten. Or the fact that everyone was starring at the new girl, like an exotic creature from a far off land. Mr. G nodded "yes this the oak wood bus. My name is Mr.Gomez but you can call me Mr.g, most of the kids here do" a warm friendly smile was on his face. Clearly trying to make the poor girl feel better.

I could swear she was going to pass out. I thought everyone was going to pass. I watched as she managed to mumble a quiet thanks to Mr.g. "No problem, feel free to sit anywhere you like though the bus is a bit crowded." He paused and watched as she gaze went from him to the floor as the turned to face the rows of seats. Her eyes shifted from seat to full seat. The jocks who sat at the back seemed about ready to push the cheerleaders sitting down next to them on to the floor. Her eyes finally made their way to my seat, and seemed to be dead locked on me. Or maybe it was the seat next to me. I watch as she walked down the aisle past row 1. Gracefully between row 2. She looked like angel a goddess almost, so I dared my eyes to meet hers. A sharp cold blue struck me threw the heart like an icicl. Shivers raced up and down through my spine, they were the most beautiful eyes I had ever seen and I had the creeping feeling that some where in my brain I had seen them before. Not possible I told my self  you have never seen this girl in your life. You couldn't know her, she a new kid probably home schooled, or maybe her family moved here from so far off place you've never heard of, it impossible. Is it? Stop questioning your self!

"May I sit next to you." I jolted a wake from my argument with my self. The girl was standing right next to my seat. Staring down at me for who knows how long. "I all the other seat were taken, so and this the only seat left on the bus..." her words trailed off and she looked all flustered and embarrassed again. I quickly stood up and moved out of her way. Letting her take my place at the window seat as I filled the vacant spot next to her. "Thank you" she said quietly. "No problem, by the way my names Tod" I extended my hand towards her. She looked at my hand kinda solemnly before shaking it weakly. "Amora,"
"Sorry what was that last bit."
"My name, its Amora."
An uncontrollable and unexpected smile spread across my face "nice to meet you Amora"

I really hope you guys like sorry it took so long. They say the hardest part of writing is sitting down to write in the first place. It's true 90% procrastination 10% actually writing. Also just wanted you guys to know that with Amora I am not going to describe anything thing except her eyes and you get to imagine the rest. Cause I hate it when authors crush your ideas of the characters look like, but Tod I most definitely have to describe. Enjoy and don't forget to tell me what you think. Or if you have chapter suggestions. Thanks Sarefena