Ocupied

Tod P.O.V.

She sat there silently, blue eyes gazing out the window watching as the the rows of neighborhoods and cars flew by. I caught myself more than once stealing glances at her. She didn't move or speak for the entire ride. I almost fording my self believing that she was a beautiful statue frozen in place, ever staring blankly in one direction. In fact i almost yelped with surprise when the bus stoped and she got up. But i hid my surprise and gladly let her pass, and coun't help but wonder what class she had first.

***

Amora P.O.V.

His eye had hardly left me since I had climbed up the stairs of the large yellow bus. But he unlike, the other fools, had looked apon me with much investigation rather than admartion. I watched as a herd of smelly beef brained cattle crossed my path. A few of the bovine gave me weird looks, and i scrunched my nose as they walked away. It will be such a relief when i can stop pretending to be a shy weakling with no spine of her own. But if it is the way to win his heart, so be it. I'll turn this school up side down if I half to. Where to start...chess. Chess is good, chess is very good.

***

The two headed their spreat paths as the fought through the crowds of students that flooded the moring gates of oak wood high. An old high school that had survived 5 tornadoes, 2 floods, and the craziest food fight anyone had ever seen. It had deffeintly seen better days, more than half the windows were missing and all the doors squeeked when you opened them. The building it self looked like it was about to collapse at any minute. But in the morning light it looked almost beautiful. With the sun causig the shards of glass to sparkle and the odd spots of paint that had been painted to cover gang sgins looked like shading. Yes, the deplaitadted building was rather beautiful in morning light. But the building wasn't the only thing in view. A slick silver car was driving towards the school. The side of the silver car read, department of health and safety in large black letters. Car pulled up in the front of the school and parked in one the spaces. Reciving severaly honks from other drivers. Both the drivers door and the passenger seat door opened in sync. As a very tall bulky man in business suit, who looked a little to large for such a small car stepped out to help the woman in the passengers seat out of the car. He offered her a hand which she took. Standing up you could see that she was wearing a pant suit similar to the mans suit. The only difference was that she held a brief case in hand. The two marched towards the school serious un wavering expressions. As the two made there way through the crowds of high schoolers some stopped to stare. Most ignored them. The tile floors made there fancy shoes go click clack click. As they passed doors in the hall way, they caught the eyes of two girls. One in particular in room 3A, home economics. The other at her locker, she quickly closed and grabbed her bag, and quietly fallowed the strangers. The other in 3A raised her hand. "Teacher, may I use the restroom!" The teacher rubbed his temples. "Yes Miss Amora, for the millionth time you may use the restroom,"
"Thank you sir!" She said quickly rushing out the door, and she blended into the crowd as she tracked the two strangers down the hall.

The two suits walked over to the principles office un aware of the two girls fallowing them. As for the two girls neither of them noticed each other. When the suits knocked the principles voice sounded from behind the door of his office for them to enter. And they did, the woman first and the man fallowed behind closing the door behind himself. The two girls snuck up to the door forgetting to check for other people they listened to the suits muffled conversation. "Mr. Johnson...the dep-feels—tha—school is un safe! We—w—clo—we—orders. You must comply to this list, if this itsn't fixed I would suggest trying to find employment elsewhere!

The two girls froze, there eyes met and a silent extange of words began. 'Screw off' mouthed one. 'You first' mouthed the second. The rest of the extange I can not repeat, but I assure you it ended with both shouting.

One of the suits opened the door, and saw the two girls sprawling on the floor. When they finally noticed the suit standing there. Both girls took off down the halls, both suits and the principle chased after them. The flew around corrodes and wove between the other students. The case ended when the girls reached a dead end of lockers with the suits and princable not far behind.

One girl grabbed the other and yanked her into the girls bathroom just as their pursuers turned the corner.

***

Inside the girls restroom
"What the hell did you yank me in here for!" the other girl yelled. "Shh... they might hear you, and your welcome for saving your butt!"
"All you did was drag me into the girls rest room." Amora scanned the girl taking note of her rock tee, swirling short brown hair, denim jacket, and the odd colored benne tight on her head. This girl has no style though Amora as she scanned her over one more time. "You could at least be the thinnest bit great full" she said, folding her arms over her chest. "Sorry princess, that's not how I work."
A scoff came swiftly out her throat. "I'd expect that from someone like you. By the way, what ever boy you've been trying to impress and I can guess it's someone close to you. He is not going to be impressed, especially with that outfit. Not that you could ever get a date anyway. Boys like a certain grace, an adventure filled romance, and the especially love a girl who is a mystery. It gives there simple minds something to figure out."
The other girl grinned, "and I am guessing you have all of that?" She said rather sarcastically. "What do you take me for, a fool?" She exclaimed, hands dropping to her sides in clinched fist. "Yes, yes I do. Oh by the clown princess, you left your clown suit at the dry cleaners."
"By the way your brother called, he says he wants his clothes back" Amora said with a smug look on her face. "Why you!—" before the girl could finish Amora pushed her out the bathroom door into the hall way, where one of the suits caught the door as it flew open. They looked inside, and saw Amora with a guilty smile on her face. "Occupied?"

Btw a lot of stuff has been happening in my life right now. One of which someone was a total jerk to me and humiliated me in front of everyone on bus, and they say I'll come around. Doubt full. But any ways it may be while before I make any new chapters. Sry out of insp.