[000]

DATING WITH NATASHA INCLUDES:

• An exaggerated protection over her and is that she does not want to lose you, you are her life, you are her heart.

• Jealousy of anyone who does not know, your jealousy can go so far as to investigate everything about your supposed "friend" and even if it comes to notice that your friend (or any stranger) flirts with impudence kisses you passionately Then make a nipple on his neck marking the territory without caring about the eyes of others.

• You even came to cause a drastic change to the avengers. How? They thank you for being in the life of Natasha since to meet you is with a smile never seen in her, even Stark thanks you (thanks to you is in such a good mood and receives no more punishment from her, now can Keep making your jokes more calmly).

• Blatant nudges and blushing on your part.

• Kisses of Love, passionate and tender.

• That she embraces you every second to every minute, every hour because she loves to show you her something very rare love of the Russian.

• That Tony every time he is in trouble covered with you since he knows that the redhead would never hurt you.

• Your pouting is irresistible you occupy whenever you want something, a great weakness of Natasha.

• When it comes to intimacy, the one that starts with passionate kisses and flirtatious whispers is you! If you read correctly! She fears to make a mistake, even though she is safe first of all the world both know that she is very shy, since it is a field that he has never stepped on and that is called Love.