[001]

"The mission is to enter the Hydra door directly for later ..." from there forward pay no attention in the slightest but rather in the papers and his pen that were in the meza. I began to join the semicolons creating strange figures ignoring what is written on it, to observe an instant around me all were aware of what Fury said.
What a boring sigh.

"Attack directly?" Why? "That strong, firm voice that demanded answers was of ...
"My favorite Redhead, Natasha Romanoff! Maybe my concentration is disgusting but when it came to her nothing could distract me is that ... She is perfect Do not you think? "I sighed again looking at her as she closed and opened her lips so desirable, so sensual.

"What will it feel like to kiss them?" I seem to notice my gaze as after having finished his speech in which if I am honest he does not pay attention to me again, so I preferred to lighten the environment by making funny faces causing him a small smile.

"How beautiful when she smiles she should smile more often" now they all looked at me with raised eyebrows and doubts in their eyes.

"Wait I said it out loud?" I thought terrified, watching my redhead and she avoided my flushed look.

He blushed!

That's a sign, right? It was worth it.