Clarisse La Rue

Today is sword fighting day. I'm in the arena when Percy and Annabeth join me, a few other demigods follow. They've been inseparable since they were in Tartarus. Chris and I even played a few tricks to get them to separate, but they didn't fall for them. Piper, and Jason are together and they are apart from each other sometimes. Chiron teaches this class. So when the other demigods get into the arena they start to get into their armor. We start by dueling each other. I ended up with Piper. Percy and Annabeth were together. They were fighting, then I didn't see them anywhere it's like they disappeared. They were around the corner, on a bench whispering. Ok, whatever. They do that all the time. Then I turn back around to look at them they're kissing. Oh not again. They did this yesterday, I turn to ask Chiron if I can teach them a lesson, he comes over to where I'm standong. "Chiron, can I teach those two a lesson?" He says yes, he also mutters something about them being cute when they were a new couple but now they are just annoying. Everyone knows about them making out at camp, they do it at lunch and at other random places. No one is ever mad at them. I have to admit they are pretty cute together, and let's just say I don't say that often. Lesson time. We get up to play capture the flag, I have an idea. We split up the team's so that Percy and Annabeth are on the opposite teams. When we start they don't make eye contact, but Percy goes my side which is also the side that Annabeth is on. Annabeth ignores the fact that he is on the side that she's supposed to be defending. They hug each other.  Annabeth tells me that she caught Percy, but everyone knows that is BS. Soon they disappear farther into the woods. My plan is working. I follow them, yep they're kissing, oh, they are much more into it. Now when we win and the other team loses they will blame Percy. We won as expected but the other team was not mad at Percy instead they were happy, because of Annabeth and Percy kissing. Ugh it didn't work. 

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I hoped you guys liked it. Comment below if you have an idea of which demigod I should do next.