Maranda Addison

Everyone likes me. I'm the most popular. I want one guy, Percy Jackson, except he has a girlfriend, Annabeth Chase. She's my main target. Today I'm going to ask her to be part of my squad. The other member dropped out of high school because she got pregnant. If Annabeth can be part of the squad then I can brainwash her into thinking that Percy likes me, then he's all mine. I know this because everyone believes everything I tell them. Like the other day i told a girl that she had a rat in her hair and she ran away screaming.

I think Annabeth will make a good minion. She would be really good at doing my homework, because she always gets As on her work no matter what it is. Anyway, I head into class and sit down right next to her. I have a test today and I need the answers. After the test I will make her an official part of my group. 

I know what you are thinking, is she really this manipulative, and the truth  is yes. I enjoy it too. She will be the best minion I will ever have. The test that we are taking is on Stoichiometry, I never got it and I don't care. This will be the best test I have ever taken, because Annabeth has the right answers every time. 

"Ok everybody, sit down take out a pencil, and a periodic table, and put everything else away. " The teacher says as he pulls the tests out of his drawer. He passes them out and the test starts. 

......................

I am done the same time as Annabeth, and I rush to turn it in first, so that it will looks like she cheated, if we ever get caught. I see her scribbling  on her paper, she must have forgot her name. "This plan was fool proof." The rest of class we sit and do nothing, there was only 10 minutes left. We had a short day today, because we had an early release. The bell rang and I hopped up from my chair to leave and Annabeth does the same. She mutters "But it's not idiot proof." as she's leaving. I don't know what she meant by that but, whatever.  I decided to wait till lunch to bring her into my minion group, because I think she was ad about something.

At lunch I casually walked up to Annabeth, who was sitting next to, or should I say cuddled up tp the cutest guy I have ever seen. He had raven black hair, and ocean green eyes, they had blue in them too. He was so hot I think I was drooling. I walked up to Annabeth and said "hey, do you want to sit with me and my min...I mean friends." She doesn't even turn around and she replies "no, I don't want to sit with you and your slaves...I mean friends. I am sitting with Percy." 

The way she says Percy makes me almost puke. She is actually with him? He chose her? Of all the people he chose her. What an idiot. Then he looks at her lovingly and smiles. Wow, he chose wrong. 

.................................

I tried again the next day, and the same thing. I think she's getting mad at me now. At least I had my test to look forward to. If she is not in my friend group, I can at least copy off her.

I get to the classroom, and she is sitting in her desk and I go to the seat right behind her. When the teacher hands back the tests. Annabeth gets her's back, and she glances at it and stuffs it in her backpack. I smirked all the way up until I got it. I thought I got 100% like Annabeth, but I saw the score and I frowned. It said 40%. The things I got right were the adding and subtracting parts, and my name. In the corner it said "see me". I'm screwed. I thought that I wrote done everything she had. 

Then it hit me. Sh had given me the wrong answers. She turns around and says "how did you do?"

I guess I can't control 2 people in this school. This crazy nerd, and her hot boyfriend.