Chapter 3

Today is saturday, and my mom want's to take me to the lab to see there new experiment. I was getting ready in my room and mom was getting ready to get in the car. I finally got done and headed down stairs. I was wondering if I should take my phone but maybe not. I open the door and locked it behind me, then walked to the car. 

 "Hey, mom?" I asked.

 "Yes Em" . she said back using my nickname she gave me when i was four.

 "Why am I coming, isn't this your job?" I asked with a bit of curiosity in my voice. 

"Well yes, but I love when i'm close to my daughter too you know." she told me. 

"Alright  then i guess, but how long would I be there for?" I asked.

 "Hmm... how about till i'm done." she said in a joke. 

"Ha ha, very funny". I said a little sarcastically, and then I got into the car and mom started the engine. *I got a bad feeling about this* I  thought to myself.

~~~Time skip to the lab~~~

      As mom pulled up to the gate, she had to confirm her name and business......oh and me. When we got parked my mind was telling me to not go in but I ignored it. We were walking in the halls and my mom was getting her lab coat on, and me well.... I was thinking of whether or not this is dangerous. When we were walking, a man walked up to us and started talking to my mom.  

  "Ah, Miss Rosa, you are here early.........oh and you brought Miss Emily with you today." This is Dawn, but I don't really like him, mom likes to tell me that he can be a bit too much. 

"Oh yes Dawn, she will be a good girl and wont cause any trouble." Mom said. 

"Very well then, shall we go to check on #7024 in the lab." He said......

       Time seemed to have gone so slow, as we were walking, Dawn and mom were talking. I just walked behind them, but as we are walking I still feel this feeling that something bad is going to happen, and i just wish it would go away.

        We finally got to the door and my heart was about to come out of my chest. Dawn grabbed the big door handle and pulled hard, and the doors opened. We started to walk in the laboratory when I saw two scientist walk up to a big metal dog like cage.

 *gaspe* I gasped 

because what was in the cage was the thing i saved the other night, the thing that everyone was talking about was Him... The one I saved. 

This time I got a better look at him. He has these Big Black Wings and in my mind I thought they looked beautiful. He also has yellow eyes, they were so enchanting I would stare into them forever if I could, and his hair was black, black as the night sky it even looked soft the to touch. All I did the entire time was stand there and stare at the magnificent creature, at him. He was moving around trying to find a way to escape, as people were looking at like examining it. Then...... he stopped and locked eyes with me, like he saw me before which we have but we didn't get to see eacher in the light. 

"So.......... This is...#7024?" I asked out loud.

 "Yes, this is # 7024 and he is our most prize yet. So little one are you Amy's daughter?" The scientist asked. He looked kinda old but really smart, but then he looks like a person to not get close with.

 "Yes, I'm Emily, Emily Rosa, and My mom thought it would be a good idea if I could see the creature for myself." I said

 "oh, really, then let me introduce myself. I'm Dr. Cooper." He said with a smile on his face and we shook hands. 

"So I see you just laid eyes on our new experiment huh?" He said while walking me to the cage. 

"Yeah, is this really the thing that everyone has been talking about?" I asked. 

"Well yes but we don't know on how to get it calm, I mean we don't know the environment this thing was from so we had to do the easy way." Dr. Cooper explained.

 "Hmmm well why not start off by getting him a bigger cage first, and maybe with nature or at least food." I suggested.

 "Him?" he said.

 "Huh, oh sorry I figured it looked like a male. I just thought it would be respectful to call it a him since he doesn't have a name." I explained.

 "Hmm, yes, well I think that would be a good idea Emily to give "him" a bigger cage." he said. 

"Oh, well okay then." I said. Mom came back from talking to Dawn about something.  

"Well.......what do you think Em?" Mom asked. 

"Hm, well I think it's cool, but why is he here?" I asked. 

" I mean I know he's here as an experiment and all but did you know if he had a family or anything?" I asked.

 "Well maybe not, but for right now all we are doing is taking testes. Like how old is he, or what kind of species is he." Mom explained. 

"Hmm okay, just don't hurt him then." I said. 

"And why would you care?" Dawn asked me.

 "Alright, Dawn, I think she's  just saying that it's still a living thing." Dr. Cooper said to Dawn. 

"Fine...I'll just get back to work, you too Amy." Dawn said as he left. 

"Okay, i'll be there in a sec. So are you going to be ok by yourself with #7024?" Mom asked.

 "Yes I think I can survive mom." I told her. 

 "Okay Just be safe." She said as she was leaving. 

"Yes Mom I will."I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay so comment vote tell me what you think.

I hope you all liked it and let's see if we can get 3 comments and 5 votes ya

okay so with that all said until the next update BYYYYYYYE!!