Chapter 9

As we got inside, something seemed off, like one thing is off. I go in room and when I did, you can really feel something, like someone else is in the room with you.

"I think i'm going crazy." I said to myself. I thought maybe I would take a nap after a nice hot shower, So I got the clothes I need and head in the bathroom. Since I don't really like this feeling, I locked the door behind me and got undressed. Then I slipped into the shower, and before I did anything I stood there just feeling the hot water pour over me. Behind the door in the room, Zack came inside from the window, and came up against the door. He lean in to hear her voice, but nothing just the water hitting the ground. He stood there until the water stopped, He got up quick and went into the closet near the window.

"That sure was more relaxing then I thought." I said as I got out of the shower. I wrapped the twol around me and whent to the merria to put my hair up. I then unwrapped my towel and put on my bra and underwear. First I wrapped the twol on my head and unlocked the door. I opened the door and head to my drawer to get Pajama shirt and shorts.

While Emily was getting fully dressed, Zack was watching the entire time and did not know what to do but stare. He seemed to even like her more, because of her body. All he would want to do is hold her in his arms, but he was smart to not do anything until night.

"Oh my god, I am so tired." I said while yawning at the same time. I got into bed and pulled up the covers. It was now 6:34, and Emily was finally asleep. Zack slowly came out of the closet and came a little closer to Emily's bed. He stood at the edge of the bed looking down at her, detailing everything of her face. Her breathing steady and slowly, and even looks peaceful. Soon he will take her with him, and then they can be together and away from all the humans he hates. All except for her, the only one that made him smile that day. The day that the stars themselves has sealed their fates, but hers will soon end.

Darkness.........everything is all dark and pitch black around me, and I can't seem to move. I wonder if this is a dream, I try to move but instead I open my eyes. When I did all I saw was a rose, a big red rose that seems to be dripping of something. I reached out to touch it, it felt a bit slimy and it looked red. I took a closer look and saw that it was blood on my figures. I started to freak out and got off the ground and searching were I was. I looked down and see that the blood is now spreading on the floor.

"Wha-what is this" I said to myself, walking backwards so that the blood does not get any closer to me.

"Is this real, or am I dreaming" I said.

"OH GOD WAKE UP!" I yelled in the air to myself.

"WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP hell wake UP!!!". *huff, huff* I was breathing heavy, and I can feel sweat coming from my head falling down to my face.

"I guess I really was dreaming that time." I said, as I was getting up I realized I was not in my room and on my ded.

"Wait a minute." I was thinking, ........is this real? I was standing in what appears to be a forest, and the sun is coming up.

"Wait!....What the! This is real." I said. How did I get here, maybe I slept walked or something. No I've never done that before. I then looked over, I thought I heard a rustle behind a tree.

"I can see you, you know!" I said to whoever was behind there. It moved more behind the tree and finally came out. It was Zack,

"Hey, why are you out here. Wait a minute, you broke out the other night. So what, did you do, come in my room and bring me here?" I said mostly in shock and more mad than scared. He doesn't seem to want to hurt me, but what other people have been saying i'm not so sure anymore. I came closer to him, but he backed away.

"What, your the one who is afraid. Im freaking out, first I thought you might kill me or do something, but your afraid." I said walking back and forth.

"Well at least it can't get any worse than this." I said before thunder and lightning came and some rain started to pour down.

" Nevermind, it just did." I grumbled under my breath!.

 "Wait a minute, why am I here? ..........Zack?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So what you think of the chapter did you like it??

Tell me what you like about the story the best so far or what you think will happen next i'm always curious to know what you people think will happen so tell me down in the comments.

So with that all said talk to you all later bye!